“Great night! ”

Le Novo - Burgers . Tartares . Tapas
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Novo - Burgers . Tartares . Tapas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #279 of 912 Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
Price range: US$16 - US$27
Cuisines: Spanish, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Looking for a place to eat tapas, burgers or tartares in Aix en Provence ? Looking for a place to drink wine, cocktails, beer and to meet people enjoying life ? Try Le Novo, a new kind of modern restaurant, open from early morning to late at night.
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We shared 5 of the tapas and it was a great night. The burgers are also amazing! The staff were friendly and helpful! I'd recommend the melted Camembert!!

Reviewed 12 February 2016

This place seems to go for Catalan specialties, and the lunch special of Catalan veal stew with steamed potatoes was a good deal. It was proper home cooking, full of flavour, and kept us going for an afternoon of exploring. It's a place that squeezes the tables in, including some benches with bar stools, so not a place for a quiet tete-a-tete, but it seems to be packed at lunchtimes and in the evenings.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

We arrived late in Aix and this restaurant was right across from our hotel, which was very convenient. We ordered 3 kinds of tapas and they were very good, especially the batatas bravas.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Tapas options that looked interesting on the menu, but upon arrival, the food was not memorable. I think this is best experienced as a place to have a drink with friends, as opposed to a dining destination. There are better places to eat in Aix.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I decided to try this place because I thought that it could be a good choice because I actually saw so many locals going in. But both the food and the service were average and I felt like I ended up paying too much for what I got.