Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$90
TravelocityUS$90
eDreamsUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Nice on the pictures but a real disapointment in general ! Price around 200€/night for the night only is really overrated! With booking.com, we choose the "superior" room which one was really basic (very small, under the roof where standing was difficult...
Outside terrace was friendly but permanently surrounded by smell of garbage!
Location was good, not far from Avignon with parking for free.
Pool stormed by a lot of people (almost 40/afternoon)
So a 2* hotel where the price should be fixed around 90€/ night!

Room tip: no specific tip!
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

The place is nice and cozy but we had a very unpleasant situation. We left my winter jacket in the closet in our room and when I called the hotel they said that there were no guests after us in that room but they don’t have the jacket. So the jacket magically disappeared! It was a high value jacket, and I cannot explain the situation in other way that probably someone from the hotel staff has taken it. I am traveling a lot around the world but it never happened to me before that something got lost! Moreover, I called them 3 times as I couldn’t believe they don’t have it, and the last time the lady told me irritated WE DON’T HAVE YOUR JACKET! We are 100% sure the jacket was left there! So while you decide to stay there, make sure you check and take everything, otherwise you might not get it back.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank natam2016
Nathaliefourcade, Gérant at Hotel Restaurant La Ferme, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Mrs,
You accuse my team neither more nor less of theft and it is insulting and defamatory.
After 3 checks, your jacket has not been forgotten in our hotel whether you want to believe it or not, I have total confidence in my team and we return several times a month forgotten effects to our customers, even a loop of diamond ear lately.
We can not agree to be insulted in this way and we have asked for the withdrawal of your comment which damages our reputation.
Regards
Nathalie the owner

Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

This is a bigger facility while being able to keep a friendly atmosphere. It has a great parking facility. Breakfast is a bit low key and modest in our opinion. Service is friendly. We stayed here off-season.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HoekLens
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

Charming and comfortable hotel. Room was small but well organized. Staff was friendly. Food was excellent but took a long time to arrive. We were not in a hurry so we just enjoyed the experience.

What bothered me the most: I bumped the lever inadvertently in the shower and had burning hot water running down my back. Staff said they would get a plumber to fix it. So I trust this will be taken care of quickly!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

Myself and my wife stayed 2 nights. The building is a beautiful converted farmhouse . The dining room is particularly beautiful. Our room was a little small but nice and clean. Staff were very friendly. We had dinner in the restaurant both nights and the food is of excellent quality and very well cooked. Our stag was very relaxing and enjoyable and good value. Would definitely return.

Date of stay: September 2019