Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$93
Expedia.comUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$108
2,020 results
All reviews the main square great location privilege room junior suite breakfast room mini bar pope's palace an easy walk visiting avignon avignon centre horloge terrace euros toiletries paris
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2021

The hotel is beautiful, but not "over the top". Is has a very nice atmosphere, our room (junior suite) was roomy, silent (if you want), in connection with the "buzz" of the city when you opened one of the windows. Beds were very comfortable, good chairs, desk, and good coffee/tea facilities.
Most important: the staff was exceptionally friendly, helpful, with humour, etcetera.
I would recommend this hotel strongly.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 22 September 2021

We arrived at the central train station in Avignon about 15 minutes late due to a station closing in Nims Center and a cancelled train. It was frustrating after a long train ride from Barcelona that both the taxi's that were arranged by the hotel did not show after 45 minutes. We decided to make what turned out to be an easy walk to the hotel just off the Place de L'Horloge. We chose an upgraded Privilege room and found the extra space and large terrace to be a good choice. The included breakfast was good but not excellent. We were embarking on a Viking cruise the next morning and rather than call a taxi, we made the short @ 8 minute walk to the Quai de l' Oulle to board our ship.

Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Room was small but very clean. All bath amenities included, which was very nice. The hotel is located right in the heart of Avignon. Easy walking to everywhere. Breakfast was very good - chocolate croissants, fresh fruit, cheese, meats, breads, etc. The reason I rated 5 stars was that the reception staff and concierge were amazing. Very friendly, happy to direct me to a quaint (away from the Main Street) restaurant. As an American I needed to take a Covid PCR test and I received the results on my phone via the labs web-site. I needed to print 2 copies and they went out of their way to get me the copies.
I would definitely stay here again when next I come back to Avignon!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2021

The price I paid was great value, except that the shower stall was so tight that I had a hard time washing myself without harming myself. The toilet was also very constrained, making it uncomfortable to use. Also, putting wine in bottles with corks in the mini-bar without providing a cork screw is recipe to client frustration.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2021

A perfect stay in Avignon!
Very kind and helpful staff.
centrally located hotel.
The rooms are very comfortable rooms with nice wood furniture. The beds are particularly comfortable.
Coffee machine in the room.

Date of stay: August 2021