Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$93
US$93
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$74
Free cancellation until 31/01/22
Expedia.comUS$93
Hotel WebsiteUS$85
ZenHotels.comUS$108
2,020 results
All reviews the main square great location privilege room junior suite breakfast room mini bar pope's palace an easy walk visiting avignon avignon centre horloge terrace euros toiletries paris
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2021

We loved this hotel. It is located right in the heart of Avignon. Easy walk from Avignon Central train station. The staff was wonderful and rooms was good size. We had one room with a rooftop garden looking over the town. Loved it here and highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 2 November 2021 via mobile

We stayed there last week,
Was in the city center the staff accommodating as We needed to shorten our stay . We dealt directly with the hotel to get better room. They give a discount for parking.The best Breakfast in our month of travels!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2021

The hotel is beautiful, but not "over the top". Is has a very nice atmosphere, our room (junior suite) was roomy, silent (if you want), in connection with the "buzz" of the city when you opened one of the windows. Beds were very comfortable, good chairs, desk, and good coffee/tea facilities.
Most important: the staff was exceptionally friendly, helpful, with humour, etcetera.
I would recommend this hotel strongly.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 22 September 2021

We arrived at the central train station in Avignon about 15 minutes late due to a station closing in Nims Center and a cancelled train. It was frustrating after a long train ride from Barcelona that both the taxi's that were arranged by the hotel did not show after 45 minutes. We decided to make what turned out to be an easy walk to the hotel just off the Place de L'Horloge. We chose an upgraded Privilege room and found the extra space and large terrace to be a good choice. The included breakfast was good but not excellent. We were embarking on a Viking cruise the next morning and rather than call a taxi, we made the short @ 8 minute walk to the Quai de l' Oulle to board our ship.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Room was small but very clean. All bath amenities included, which was very nice. The hotel is located right in the heart of Avignon. Easy walking to everywhere. Breakfast was very good - chocolate croissants, fresh fruit, cheese, meats, breads, etc. The reason I rated 5 stars was that the reception staff and concierge were amazing. Very friendly, happy to direct me to a quaint (away from the Main Street) restaurant. As an American I needed to take a Covid PCR test and I received the results on my phone via the labs web-site. I needed to print 2 copies and they went out of their way to get me the copies.
I would definitely stay here again when next I come back to Avignon!

Date of stay: September 2021