All reviews bit dated top floor nice balcony roof terrace hot items quiet street small kitchen great hotel the hotel is clean rooms are big highly recommend this hotel good size excellent location night stay a great stay breakfast room train station
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I don’t like to write a poor review but I paid a fair amount for just one night and the hotel was beyond old fashioned.. which is fine sometimes but it was so bad it made everything look dirty. The bed was uncomfortable. The sheets were old and the throw pillows smelt so strongly of smoke as did the whole of the corridor that our room was on. The staff were ever so friendly but I’m sorry this hotel was not what I expected and the pictures and other reviews totally threw me on here. I expected it to be completely different. I researched a lot before I left and this was not what it looked like at all. Please don’t give people false hope.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hôtel C, Responsable commercial at Club Maintenon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience,
I am sorry to read that the hotel does not have the standards you expect, but we do not give false hope to our customer.
Even if the decoration is not modern, our matress are new from last year, and so are our sheets.
We do not have any non-smoking rooms, so it may happen, it remains a smell of smoke.
But in this case, it is very easy to offer you another room where you could feel more confortable.
Our staff is at your disposal to take care of these matters.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

I have stayed many times when I visit Cannes. The parking is plentiful. The room is spacious (though a little dated) and AC worked quite well for us. All staff was friendly and helpful (even included complimentary breakfast for the third day). The balcony was a very nice addition.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Club Maintenon.

Thank you again for sharing your experience,

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Had a 3 night stay here. Hotel staff were friendly and polite. Hotel was impeccably clean throughout. Our room was large and airy and the fridge and kettle in the room were very useful. Air conditioning in the room was lovely so we slept well. The hotel is very close to all the attractions in Cannes, marina, shops, bars and restaurants. I would definitely recommend this as a great place to stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kbyn,

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Location is exceptional as 5 min away from train station.
Room was impeccable clean with proper air conditioning which is essential.
Good room service.
Professional and very helpful staff.
Good breakfast (which is great continental buffet option) but more local products would be even nicer.
Amazing roof terrace for all meals or just to relax.
Highly recommend this hotel as affordable f2f oi r such quality in the centre of Cannes.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mariek

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to be welcoming you again.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Had a wonderful 4 day break in Cannes in this excellent hotel. The location was very convenient, just 5 mins to town. The staff were very helpful and our room was very large and extremely comfortable with everything we needed including a very large enough balcony with a table and chairs which was big enough to enjoy our breakfast on.

Date of stay: April 2018