Hotel Esperanto
US$406
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$563/night.

US$615
US$467
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$642/night.

US$400
US$304
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$372/night.

US$166
US$207
US$116
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$115
US$513
US$393
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$568/night.

US$172
US$148
  • Room Service
US$434
US$386
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$669/night.

Novotel Suites Cannes Centre(Cannes)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Yes, its simple. Yes, its not in the thick of it. But who cares? The hotel is clean, cozy, and safe. Denis is incredibly nice. He makes you feel like you've known each other for years. We almost couldn't get a reservation this year because of the festival but he emailed us the second he had a cancellation to let us know that we'd be able to stay with them. Perfect! We've been two years in a row and we've stayed in two different rooms; both lovely. This last one (#7) was great with its little balcony. We'll never stay anywhere else in Cannes. Thank you thank you!

Room Tip: Room 7 has a cute little balcony with table and chairs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bianca C
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Stayed 5 days for an event at the convention center. The walk is not that bad (about 10-12 min) but it started to wear on me the last 2 days. If you want to stay closer you're going to pay more so there's a tradeoff.

The hotel itself is very simple and clean. The manager and his staff are very kind and accomodating. We just expected somewhere closeby to set our things, shower, sleep a few hours and keep moving around the city. That's pretty much what we got. The rooms are updated (some more than others) and the noise from the street didnt bother me.

Breakfast was 8 Euros but i prepaid it and i was glad to have some fresh bread, cheeses, nutella, cereal, juice and coffee every morning.

Overall a very positive experience!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2012

For me, the hotel keeper Mr Denis is one of a kind. He was absolutely great and very helpful with everything, telling us what to see, where to go, stories about the city, etc. etc.
I believe that staying in this hotel made our stay in Cannes much more enjoyable.
The hotel is very cozy and clean.
Breakfast is very nice, sweet pastries, cereal, cheese, coffe, tea, orange juice, server by the hotel keeper himself.
Not even 10 minutes to walk to the La Croisette.
I absolutely recommend Hotel Esperanto to anyone who does not require a luxury five-star hotel. You will surely enjoy your stay here.

Room Tip: Room no. 2 has a large balcony overlooking the courtyard. Room no. 3 has only 2 beds, larger bathroom, no balcony. Rooms no. 8 and 12 have a third bed, smaller bathroom, small balcony overlooking the street.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank CoobaCZ
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I have been going to the MIPCOM conference in Cannes for many years now. 5 or 6 years back, I managed to get booked into Hotel Esperanto and have stayed every year since. It feels like my home in Cannes. I love my comfortable room and my little balcony. It is only about a 10 minute walk to the Palais and the water. The train station is even closer. Shopping, everything is not far at all. Denis (the proprietor) is very welcoming and a joy to chat with. It is a clean, cozy, family run hotel in a quiet but central neighbourhood.

Room Tip: Some rooms have nice balconies
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ScubagirlToronto
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We stayed 2 nights and the staff has been great. Very helpful when we checked in. Plus I called to ask if we could check in early, 11am, because we needed to leave our stuff somewhere and they made it happen. We had a parking spot which was really convenient because leaving your rental car in the street is a pain in Cannes. It is also very well located, 5min from the center of Cannes, 7-8 min from the beach (walking). Room was cleaned and furnitures in good shape. AC in the room very easy to control and effective. No noise from the street when window is closed. I lived 18 years in Cannes and I'm really glad that I have found this hotel for my vacations now that I live in Paris! Thank you again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple