See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

I was booked in here by the company and I have to say that I was a little upset, but on arrival my preconceptions were changed, granted its not the Ritz but it's a friendly hotel with helpful staff.
It's quite a way out from Cannes itself but this is a bonus, don't be put off by its proximity to the airport ( it's a private airport for the rich and famous, so it doesn't have 747's landing every few minutes)

Reviewed 22 August 2015

From the pictures I thought this was a sweet little hotel nestled in the countryside. The hotel is adjacent to the airport. In fact, you have to enter the airport drive to get to the airport. The hotel is ok - pleasant landscaping, nice buffet, tiny rooms.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here twice with my wife in the last 4 weeks. We had breakfast twice and dinner once. The room was very clean and comfortable with air conditioning a real boon in 40 degree heat! The dinner we had was nice with excellent friendly service. Breakfasts were superb. The whole package was terrific value and we will stay again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Derbycockney
Reviewed 20 June 2015

I stayed for the first time in hotel this type, and it was full score. We were group of 75 students.. Super clean, comfy big rooms, staff very pleasant.. BUT..for me the bigest score goes to breakfast :D if you choose this hotel you wouldn't make mistake

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Nice little motel
Rooms are small but very clean and neat.
Beds are very comfortable. shower is hot. And the pool is a nice touch. It's a few miles from Cannes but €1.50 will get you a bus into town. Or a ten minute walk will put you near lots of restaurants and bars.

2  Thank Stuart W