“great place for brunch”

Ranked #4 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Cannes
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Cute place for brunch. Staff were lovely and accommodating being vegetarian is usually boring when it comes to eating out but staff were great when I would ask for bagels without the meat. Smoothies were lovely too. Located on the square 2 doors down from Sam Telmo affordable bite to eat.

Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

Service was very good, the bagel was quite good as well. I ate on the small terrasse on the street, but it looks pretty nice inside as well. Very affordable too, which is a big plus in the region. Great for tourists or locals.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Came across this place by accident while looking around and glad we found it! This place sells a number of different bagels made fresh on order. The guy who works there is really nice and the place has free wifi. I loved my bagel I ordered!

Reviewed 28 August 2014

We stopped at the Bagel Cafe in Cannes for lunch whilst visiting on a day trip from Nice. All 4 of us ordered bagels and they came beautifully toasted and wrapped in brown paper with crisps on the side. The fillings were delicious and plentiful. I'm vegetarian so was spoilt for choice, finally settling on cream cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Others with me had cream cheese and chives , tuna mayo and just cream cheese. Juice all round and we were refreshed for the afternoon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Beautiful, little café on a rather quite street parallel to Rue d'Antibes. Great choice of teas and nice bagels, that came with a creative side of popcorn. Perfect mix of sweet and salty that left me fully satisfied. Will definately come back!