Le Petit Castel Hotel(Juan-les-Pins)
US$158
Les Strelitzias(Juan-les-Pins)
US$118
US$115
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

La Villa Cap d'Antibes(Juan-les-Pins)
US$292
Castel Mistral Hotel(Juan-les-Pins)
US$120
US$110
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsjean christophetrain stationlarge roombasement floorsmall kitchenplenty of wardrobe spacequiet neighborhoodfrench doorsself cateringsea frontgood sizeshort walkbed was comfortableevery morningwithin walking distancewashing machinecote d'azur
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We've just got back after a week long stay in this absolute little gem. Our room (25) was beautifully clean and the bed lovely and comfy. Air con works a treat and the fridge in the room was an unexpected extra - and very handy. There's a self-vend coffee machine (0.70 Euro cup) which served as a very handy morning coffee before we headed out. We didn't try the hotel breakfast but I suspect it would be fabulous, given the care and attention shown in the rest of the hotel. We hired a car and parked at the hotel easily every day - there were also spaces in the roads outside. Parking when out and about can be tricky in August - we had a Fiat 500 and always found a space. Big cars might not be so lucky!
J-C and Isabelle are excellent hosts - they will leave you alone or you can chat every day, it's really up to you. We booked late through Expedia so didn't have a balcony but that in no way mattered - it would really have been the icing on the cake. We've already spoken to JC about booking again for next year. Yes, summer in the Cote D'Azur is busy but this hotel is cool and calm, close enough to be part of the buzz if you want but an easy escape to a peace if you prefer.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire L
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I try and stay at Astor Hotel whenever I can get a weekend off - their philosophy of peace and a relaxed atmosphere is incredible, it's a gorgeous area, the owners are wonderful and so helpful with anything you need!
The rooms are spacious, clean and well furnished, and the wifi always works a treat!
The €8 breakfast is the morning the a great way to start the day, and getting to sit outside on the terrace with the smells of summer flowers is the icing on the cake.
I consider Astor my home away from home and would recommend it (particularly the ground level and above floors!) to anyone!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I've got a nice large room with small balcony and a small kitchen. Everything was clean and tidy. The beds were a bit hard for me but after a couple of days they felt Ok . Near trainstation, beach and both Antibes and Juan-les-pines.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I stayed here on my own, and felt at home immediately. My room on the basement floor was very spacious and clean with plenty of wardrobe space, and medium-sized bathroom. I like the little hippy 'peace' touches around the hotel. The location was great- a 6 minute walk to the station, and about a 20 minute walk into Antibes with lots of shops, bars and restaurants. Loved this area- much more character than Cannes in my opinion. The couple are very chilled and friendly- and kindly let me leave my cabin bag for a few hours so I could enjoy my last day without dragging it around. The only thing I'd pick at is the 8 euro breakfast- lovely though the bread and jam was, it would have been better with a bit of substance (e.g. eggs, cheese or yogurt). In any case, I will definitely be back! Merci!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Relaxing, nourishing, peaceful environment; warm, welcoming hosts; hotel not far from all attractions, plus very close to train station enabling travel beyond Antibes. Good value. Would happily stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo