“Lovely noodles”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Nice place,nice food,nic price, nice cheef,, in Nice Ville
I try almost all asian restaurant in Nice Ville,, and this is the best one for me,,
If you like fresh asian food,, try this one,,

3  Thank SugiAnto M

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Went to have a meal at Crazy Wok on Monday but it has closed down, no furniture inside. Had been looking forward to going back after great meals there last summer when on holiday. So disappointed. What happened?

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We went for dinner a while ago, as this restaurant was advised for some vegetarian dishes, but were strictly disappointed by the experience. We had the veggie nems and the tofu pad thai, and both were way too greasy and lacking flavour. I couldn't finish either of them and the waitor didn't even asked me if I was ok with my dishes when he took them back, which would have maybe been helpful to hear a feedback? Yet this restaurant was full of people, I wouldn't come back as the food looked more like fast food type of meals to me rather than a restaurant where to bring a date.

1  Thank Lorenza1990
Reviewed 9 May 2016

very good food and service good choice of dishes seating not overcrowded average prices for Nice about same cost as England

1  Thank Lezbutt
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I have visited this resto twice and the first time was a very nice experience ( good food, very friendly service) so we decided to go back.
During the second time, the service was not as friendly, no chocolate ice cream was found for desert, which they still had 2 weeks ago and I was given a promise to be offered Vietnamese coffee on next visit, but during this new visit I was told that I should have called in advance - for a coffee? And as I said that it didn't matter, I was anyway offered a cold Frappe, which I didn't order or want which cost 4,50 which is a lot for a coffee in Nice and especially for a coffee that you either ordered. I was very disappointed after my very positive first experience.