We've just returned from a short break at this hotel and found that:
- the rooms were simple but fine and had tea/coffee making facilities.
- the position of the hotel was very good and within easy reach of most sights
- reception staff were friendly and helpful
- the breakfast area was too small for the size of the hotel
- the breakfast buffet itself was ok but service was erratic - they were constantly
running out of items, even such a staple as bread. We always had to wait for food to
arrive and it seeimed so odd to have to wait ten to fifteen minutes to get
bread in a French hotel! They were probably understaffed in this department
and certainly need to get this aspect sorted out.
- Overall the hotel suited our needs but didn't quite reach the standard we expect of
- Free Wifi