“Lovely hotel in great location”
Review of Holiday Inn Nice

Holiday Inn Nice
Ranked #23 of 203 Hotels in Nice
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Had 4 nights in this hotel recently, its clean, tidy and well presented. The rooms are generous compared to some hotels I've stayed in - they could however benefit from better lighting in the main room (bathroom was fine) and a full length mirror, but nothing we couldn't manage without. Location wise this hotel was pretty much mid point from the Promenade to the Train Station - 5 minutes walk in either direction. There were some small local supermarkets near by if needed. We didn't eat in the hotel, but we did have a couple of drinks in the bar, the staff were friendly and welcoming and the patio area outside is a nice bonus.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I usually avoid having diner at the hotel when I can eat outside but when I tested the restaurant of this hotel I simply loved it. Very fresh, homemade and succulent, I highly recommend. I don't know if they keep the same menu but if that is the case I recommend the gaspacho and the sardines plate.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Hind C
MERLIN06, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Hind ,

Thank you so much for giving us some of your time to leaving us a comment.

I'am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel's restaurant.

I will pass on your lovely words to the restaurant.

Me and the whole team of Holiday Inn wish you a wonderful day!

Yours sincerely,

Lara Kawa
Guest relation manager

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Comfortable hotel in a good location handy for lots of restaurants-old and new town-and for the train station if you want to explore further afield.
Always a friendly welcome at reception no matter what time of day.
WiFi a bit patchy in the room to say the least
Room on executive floor was spacious and comfy

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MERLIN06, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Sir/Madame,

Thank you so much for giving us some of your time to leave a comment.

I'am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel's central location that is close to all of the points of attractions.

We will take into consideration your valuable comments about the connection of Wifi to the concerned departement.

I will pass on your lovely words to the staff, it's very important for us to make you feel like home, so we are glad to read that from you.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon in Holiday Inn Nice Center.

Yours sincerely,

Lara Kawa
Guest relation manager

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I had a brief business stay at the Holiday Inn Nice.

The Holiday Inn Nice is a fairly typical chain style hotel, well situated for central Nice. The rooms are clean and comfortable, but looking a little old-fashioned and faded now.

The staff were fairly indifferent on check in; friendly enough during the check out the next morning. At breakfast it was not clear who actually worked for the hotel - no greeting at the door, and nor did anyone take my room number. I waited a while, then sat down anyway. Later, a waiter wordlessly collected my empties.

I'd probably use again, but for functional rather than any other reasons.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
MERLIN06, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Aber_james,

Thank for your review about your stay at Holiday Inn Nice.
I am happy to know that you appreciated our comfortable rooms and the situation of the hotel in the heart of the city of Nice.
I am very sorry to read that the welcome was below your expectations. We are always looking to make each guest feel like at home, away from home.
We hope that we will have the chance to give you a better impression.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We stayed in the Holiday Inn for 2 nights while we were in Nice. We were warned to be vigilant at this hotel with our belongings as there had been a number of incidences of theft. Our room was fine it was clean and did the job as we had been travelling all day. The location of this hotel is also good as its not far from all the restaurants and the beach. We were part of a tour and we were all disappointed with the breakfast that was presented each morning, there was very little to choose from and it was located in a very open area where anyone off the street could wander in and eat. There was no one ticking off and checking room numbers of guests. The second morning at breakfast a member of our tour had there bag stolen at breakfast. Please be vigilant of your personal belongings when eating at breakfast. We left ours in the room until we were ready to leave.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RayleneL

Dear RayleneL

I appreciate your candid review and we will make sure to follow up on this issue.
Please be sure that we take your words very seriously as we want to make your stay as comfortable possible.
We hope having the chance to welcome you again.

Kind regards,