“Great, inventive food. ”
Review of La P'tite Cocotte

La P'tite Cocotte
Ranked #102 of 2,081 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Come to discover this small traditional restaurant to the natural colors with its stones and its typical beams of Old city Nice. Take advantage of its wooden terrace in the rise of the street saint-Augustin with a fantastic view over the "Treille" and let delude by the sound of the bells of the church near.The priority of our restaurant is to concoct menus with fresh products which evolve as the seasons go by. Dishes are cooked in "Cocotte" in cast iron.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Marvellous little restaurant in the Vielle Ville. Small but good range of dishes including vegetarian options. Excellent wines. Friendly proprietors.

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at La P'tite Cocotte, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Ignatius29

Nice to read your review about our old town restaurant, we hope to welcome you again in the future.

La P'tite cocotte

Write a ReviewReviews (1,050)

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Third visit to Nice, third visit to this restaurant! If you want guaranteed quality food I would highly recommend this small, friendly restaurant tucked away in the Old Town of Nice. The menu is limited with a choice of 3 starters, mains, and desserts but to me that is a plus because every course is fresh and perfectly prepared. All this for just under 30 euros in this part of Nice with so many other food outlets to me is a find.

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at La P'tite Cocotte, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

NormanK423

Thanks for your review about our restaurant of old town Nice.
Hope to welcome you in the future.

La p'tite cocotte

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We had high hopes of this cosy little restaurant in the old town, relying on previous reviews & a local friend's recommendation. We liked the room (despite having a table next to the front door) & the casual vibe. Wines were limited but good value, service friendly but somewhat disorganised. The daily changing menu is small which is normally a good sign; on the evening we went however, there was little that truly appealed. We ate chicken ballotine, which was disappointingly dry, & a squid stew which was barely lukewarm & distinctly unspecial. Pudding, happily, was a redeeming feature - delicious chocolate fondants with pistachio ice-cream. The set menu is good value price wise but for the quality of the food & overall experience, there are plenty of better options in town.

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at La P'tite Cocotte, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

LondonCLK

We take care about your review and will have a look on that.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I booked a reservation at this restaurant because it is open on a Sunday night. It is located in Old Town Nice. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. We received prompt service and the food was delicious. I ordered the pumpkin soup, risotto and pana cotta. The food was hearty and very tasty. The portions were very generous and I could not even finish my meal. I had to pack up my mushroom risotto to go in order to save room for dessert! I would definitely return here when I go back to Nice and would recommend my friends to come here as well. I look forward to my next meal here.

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at La P'tite Cocotte, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Francine G

thaks for visit and review in our restaurant of old town Nice, don't hesitate to came back in our restaurant.

La p'tite cocotte

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This is one of the restaurants that is open on a Sunday. Because of this I made a reservation a week before we arrived.

The foie gras always hits the spot with me. I followed this with a calamari stew which was incredibly tender which is a sign the chef knows what they are doing.

I will be back to this well hidden restaurant and I look forward to seeing what is on the menu then

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at La P'tite Cocotte, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

jsh69

Thanks again for your visit and nice review about our meals and restaurant of old town Nice.