“Lunch”

Le Gaspacho - terrasian
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Le Gaspacho - terrasian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #729 of 1,983 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: French, Fusion
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Asian fusion restaurant along with wine bar in a cosy atmosphere Sunny terrace Aperitivo (free buffet with drinks)
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I found this place on my trip last year and I like the staff always friendly. Food is good for the price! They have Australian wine on the menu! Coffee good too.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Spanish named bistro combines carelessly made loosely Japanese and Thai food to a Russian service. The owner and the only waiter likes to munch behind the desk and chat with young girls ignoring the rest for lenghty periods.

manon96, Responsable relations publiques at Le Gaspacho - terrasian, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thanks for your comment
Could you tell me when you did come then we can make a control of what happened
We want Our food and service at the higher level and this is so far the feedback we have
We are very sorry for any inconvenience

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I am so happy to have found this classy yet relaxed lounge. For either sipping excellent coffee while people-watching outside during the day, or sharing delicious bites inside at night, it's consistently a wonderful place to retreat to. More than that, each time I am here, our server Bouchera has been so kind and attentive, and her infectious energy and friendly spirit make this place a favorite of mine to visit.

manon96, Responsable relations publiques at Le Gaspacho - terrasian, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Waow
Thanks for all parts of your review

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I ate seared tuna, salad, rice and had the house wine.. It was pretty good and reasonably priced. The staff are amazingly friendly which also made the food taste even better.

Claude A, Responsable relations publiques at Le Gaspacho - terrasian, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

hi thank you and welcome while in NICE next time

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We had lunch in this restaurant and took a menu including the main dish and dessert. I had the pasta with chicken which was good. We took the café gourmand for dessert (with a small supplement). Service was friendly and timely. I can definitely recommend this restaurant.