“Yummy dinner.”

Price range: US$19 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2017

This place had an really reasonable set menu which is what I would recommend when eating out in Nice. For only 16 euros I had Calamari for starters & mussels for the main. Several choices and desserts were nice too. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, I recommended this place to some other Brits we met & they enjoyed it too.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Paradice Restaurant is one of many in the pedestrian zone of Nice - we were sold on the mussels and frites by one of the people working the crowd. The atmosphere was pretty good - lots of sights and sounds. The service was slow and we had to scoop another table's server to get attention from our own.
The mussels and frites were pretty tasty and filling enough for a dinner. The wine was good and fairly reasonable considering the city.
Our meal here wasn't terrible, but I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Had the set meal and it was a bit hit and miss. The fish soup was ok, nothing spectacular. My hubby had steak & chips and he wasn't impressed. I had the best plate of the night - duck breast with honey and raspberry sauce, but they spoilt it by serving it with chips and no vegetables. Not the best but not the worst.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I had the Caesar salad, moules frites and île flottante.

Salad was literally drowning in dressing. Moules didn't taste of anything and broth was just non-descript. Ile flottante was overcooked - looked like it had been batch-cooked and reheated. Dish was too small and it didn't look like an island, just a dollop of square meringue!!

Service was good and atmosphere good. For the money I can't complain too much, it I've had much better French food, and with the competition, they need to up their game.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

I had a whole grilled sea bream with rice which was excellent and tasted fresh. My wife had a spaghetti arrabbiata which was a tad spicy for her but otherwise very good.
Also, the fish was priced at up to 2/3 the price of other restaurants in area.