Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection
US$139
US$436
Elvoline
1,604 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelwhite decorglass showermacaroonsold townindoor poolsteam roomrain showerroad worksbottle of champagneluxury hotelour honeymoontrain stationhotel restaurantlong weekendbreakfast was includedfew minutes walk
Reviewed 26 June 2017

From the moment I arrived this hotel exceeded my expectations. Rooms were large and spacious as well as we had a concierge give us a tour of the hotel and room upon arrival. The champagne in the lobby was also a nice bonus. Our room didn't have a great view as they were doing construction in the area, however they provided free headphones just in case the construction got noisy lol. The door man immediately recognized us upon arrival - and after that when we would enter in/out of the hotel he remembered us by name. The service was great, I've had bad experiences with service in Nice but this hotel made it all worth it. Will definitely be visiting here again!! Location is great as well. Not to far of a walk to the promenade, castle hill, beach, and shopping. There was also a great bakery across the street that served amazing chocolate croissants.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ppritty18
concierge2017, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Ppritty18,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Boscolo Exedra Nice.
It is a real pleasure for us to read your comment and to learn that each department at the hotel was able to meet and exceed your expectations, as it is one of our main priorities to make our guest' stay as memorable as possible.
Rest assured that I have well forwarded your feedbacks to my colleagues and they are joining me in order to thanks you.
We hope to have the chance to welcoming you back soon on the French Riviera.
Wishing you a lovely day.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

A rather abrupt lady checked me in on arrival, and insisted on a national ID card, which as a British national I dont have of course. I provided my EU driving license and after having to remind the woman we are still part of the EU and as such this ID was perfectly acceptable she capitulated. Not the best start.

The room was OK, bathroom had a nice selection of products, apparently of interest to ladies only (!!!) and we settled in for a relaxing afternoon.

It became apparent that the AC wasnt working properly, it was not cold at all, and the AC volume seemed inconsistent with the size of the room. A lady from housekeeping attended to fiddle with the control pad, I informed the front desk I lived in Dubai and was very familiar with AC and it wasnt sufficient and just give me a fan and we will make do. A rude response told me they didnt have a fan, so I suggested they get one. A concierge then arrived and clean the clean filter...a call from front desk telling me again they didnt have the 20 Euro fan for the guest in the 600 Euro room and that the AC was working fine and I gave up.

A sweaty sleepless night assures me Marriot hotels still dont get customer service at all and will see me avoid them wherever possible!

Dont stay here, it is noisy, garbage collections, smashing bottles plus a building site currently too as the new tramway goes in. Rude staff showcase the lower end of French customer service too...

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RichardUpshall
concierge2017, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Mr. Upshall
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Boscolo Exedra Nice hotel.
Your comment regarding your check-in experience caught my attention. I kindly inform you that for the French authorities, the driving license is unfortunately not considered as a valid ID; only a passport or an ID card can be accepted at the moment due to the Emergency Alert. As you probably know, and due to the terrorist attack, we are forced to pay attention to the ID that we are asking to our valuable guests. Therefore, this is what my colleague tried to explain you during your check-in.
Please accept our most sincere apologies concerning the inconvenience you had with your Air conditioning. However, we are pleased to mention that this issue was solved the same night.
In addition, kindly accept our apologies that the service you had at the breakfast did not meet your expectations. As we pride ourselves to meet and exceed our guest expectations we have fallen during your stay. Rest assured that your comment has been shared with our Restaurant Manager and our General Manager. They are joining me in order to apologies once again for this inconvenience.
Once again thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Boscolo Exedra Nice.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon and to provide you the 5* service that our guests deserve.
Camille – Guest Relations

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

If you want a good sized room, air conditioning (that's effective), a spa, great housekeeping, friendly concierge & reception teams & a central location then this is the hotel for your stay.
You can get cheaper hotels but I doubt anywhere will tick all of the above boxes.
There are roadworks at the front of the hotel, it's been ongoing for 2-3years! The hotel will do what they can to accommodate your stay and make it as comfortable as possible as they did for us. We were not hindered. No roadworks over the weekend.
Short walk to the beach front, excellent for shopping, plenty restaurants and brunch choices all nearby.
Thanks for an enjoyable visit!

(When going to the beach budget for paying for private beach access for a comfortable day)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ross M
concierge2017, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Mr. Fraser,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Boscolo Exedra Nice.
We are delighted to read your comment and to learn that you spent a memorable stay with us. As you mentioned, we are well located, near to everything and we also try to accommodate our guests as much as possible. The situation with the new tram line is complicated, however, we are delighted to read that you were not disturbed by the construction noise!
The entire Boscolo Exedra Nice team is joining me in order to thank you for your good feedback.
We hope to have the chance to welcoming you back soon on the French Riviera!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

First of all, do not use your GPs to find the hotel right now. The city is constructing more of the tram system so the street in front of the hotel is closed. The streets are a mess. Access the hotel from Rue Eugenie Immanuel and you will drive right up to the front. Be sure to ask for them to valet your car as there is little or no parking.
The hotel is very modern and mostly decorated in white tones with splashes of color. The service and prices are top notch. That being the expectation , I was surprised to encounter one fairly rude staff member when I asked for a pillow. There was an apology the next day and a box of macaroons. Nicely handled.
The beds are fairly uncomfortable but that varies from culture to culture. The rooms are spacious and again, modern and white. The bathroom comes with fancy lotions, etc. and otherwise, nicely appointed. I hated the shower which was part of a very deep bathtub and hard to get in and out of . The glass shower wall didn't extend far enough so the floor was flooded.
During the construction, I would request a room on the backside of the hotel. It was noisy each morning beginning at 7:00AM right outside our window.

Room Tip: During the construction, I would request a room on the backside of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
concierge2017, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Micky O,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Boscolo Exedra Nice.
We are delighted to read that you loved the hotel style and also your room. PLease once again accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience you had concerning your pillow request and also with the construction noise. Unfortunately it is out of our control, as the construction is done by the city of Nice. As soon as the new tram line will be done, it will be really nice for our clients to arrive directly from the airport to our hotel!
We look forward the end of the construction!
Once again thank you for sharing your recent experience at the hotel.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

You first need to know there is construction all over the city's as they are putting in tram line - so it is likely wherever you end up, you're probably will not be able to avoid it - that being said, there was construction in front of the hotel. The hotel and staff have made a conscious effort to make sure their guest are taken care of of by placing them in the rooms away from the noise, placing earplugs next to the beds, and letting us know if we are distracted, that they will their best to make us comfortable. This is a beautiful boutique hotel and the rooms are elegant and clean. I would rate this hotel a 5 but unfortunately, the beds were extremely firm and the pillows were not soft, which made for a few uncomfortable night's sleep.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
concierge2017, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Tanya B,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Boscolo Exedra Nice.
We are pleased to read that the staff provided you a great service and were attentive to your comfort and also that you loved your room. Please accept our most sincere apologies if the beds were not meeting your expectations. Rest assure that I have well forwarded your comment to the appropriate manager in order to improve our services.