“Good food ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We ate fried noodles, duck and shrimps.
The food was really tasty.
The location of the place is in a road cross so not the best.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Visited the place on monday. Place and the atmosphere was really bice, even though the place was small. The service was good and polite as expected. Ordered pad thai with chicken. The dish was good, but maybe to my taste a bit dull and unintersting all thoug the fresh coriander was excellent. I Would still recommend this place. Not the best Asian food but not the worst either. Taste buds vary! Or do they?

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Best Asian/ Vietnamese we have had in Europe. The shrimp pad Thai is to die for!! Great service and better dinner!!
If in Nice, don't miss this treasure!!
JJ

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We came to Nice for summer holiday, coz bored of eating Western foods over and over, we found Asian restaurant to refresh. And O'crazy was near our place.
We ordered papaya salad for starter. I tried a spring rolls noodle salad, and a prawn soup in Thai style for meal, my husband and my friends took fried noodle dish, and some egg fried rice those tasted amazing. Especially my dish, crispy spring rolls and chewy noodle with sweet and sour tastes. I love it !!!

Let try it if you visit Nice

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

No frills restaurant with good tasty food. We were skeptical to go as it was empty but came out happy with the food and the service!