“Fantastic location, good service, perfect way to end our trip”

Plage Restaurant Paloma Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We had a fabulous night at this restaurant. So romantic for us but also many groups dining as well. The location is absolutely stunning, I would be sure and get a table right before sunset- it's a pity not to see the surrounding. Food is good, wine is good, all led to a perfect evening. We would definitely go back and highly recommend to anyone staying in the area.

1  Thank Merrin K

Reviewed 13 August 2016

This was the best mix of authentic locals plotted up on the public beach with children and grannies and then right next door the wannabe wealthy coupled with the wealthy in the crisp blue and white enclosure with comfy beds and lovely relaxing areas to eat. My partner and I sunbathed with the locals with our towels and bottled water and then we dined for lunch with the elite and had Rose in the shade with the most perfect snacks. Loved the view, the staff were friendly and quick. It was busy but didnt feel bustled. Definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you are on a budget this place is not for you. The kids portion(which is what I had) is 19 euros. Basically Hamburger meat (dry) and fries. I was not that hungry. I am not a big seafood person so I may not be the best guy to review it. The location is great so check out some of the other menu reviews.. The service was slow (even as it was not as packed as it should have been in late July). Expected better (luckily I did not pay for it). The company we had was what made it great for us. If you like crudité you will like theirs.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We chose Paloma based on several recommendations from friends.
Thank you to them all!

Excellent food, service and location. A delightful cocktail which will have us returning...again and again.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is the beach place at St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, have different arrangement if you want to rent parasol or sun bed. All is possible and you can have lunch there as well.