“Wonderful meal”
Review of La Table de Pierre

La Table de Pierre
Price range: US$35 - US$85
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Discover all the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine in a dream-worthy environment. Our chef, Emmanuel Lehrer, offers gourmet cuisine with regional specialties. Let your taste buds embark on a long journey. Emmanuel Lehrer, head chef, skillfully combines Provence’s most famous dishes in a dream-worthy environment with its stone fireplace and hillside terraces. A luminous and creative cuisine based on exceptional products from both the sea and Provence.
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Dinner at La Table de Pierre was excellent. Both the good & service were impeccable. The hotel has its own vegetable and herbs gardens which the chef incorporates into the gourmet food.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

very good food and excellent service. (I began to fill very ill during dinner - no fault of theirs - and they offered and gave me a cart ride back to my room - and didn't even charge me for the cocktail I'd had). good breakfasts, too. very good for outdoor dining, weather permitting.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We were passed through four (rude) people on arrival before being shown to our table. Since when wasn't it everyone's job to meet and greet guests? Not off to the best of starts...

...and then it got worse. The restaurant when we arrived as very quiet but we got shown to the equivalent of the cheap seats. It wouldn't have been so obvious if the staff hadn't fawned over nearly every other guest that appeared!! Everyone's cash speaks the same language.... 15 mins for a drinks order with no drinks menu offered. 10 mins more for menu....I was so angry we only ordered main courses. The food was ok when they came but not special and definitely not worth the wait. My darling husband's glass of red wine arrived half way through his main course but only after an (un)friendly reminder.

However our experience wasn't as bad as the couple a table over - they were very vocally disappointed.

The excuse given was that they were very busy. I'm sorry but the restaurant is in control of how many covers they accept at any one time. Not good enough. Everyone at every service deserves your best service.

Don't go, there are plenty other nice options in the area.

2  Thank Incraignito
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is very beautiful and has a nice atmosphere. It is very formal and you better get dressed up if you want to dine here which I like very much.
The stuffed vegetables (starter) are delicious. Unfortunately my main course -sea bass wasn't great at all. Maybe I was just unlucky!?
The prices are a bit to high for what you get.
The staff is very friendly but forgetful at times. Upstairs in the restaurant there was a singer performing the whole evening which we enjoyed.
All in all we had a nice evening in a lovely restaurant setting.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Make sure to visit La Table de Pierre, whether our not you are staying at the hotel. The food is good, the outdoor setting is beautiful, and the cabaret entertainment provided by Philippe Harari makes for a very special evening, whether at dinner or afterwards in the bar upstairs.