4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$153
PricelineUS$153
Destinia.comUS$157
1,005 results
All reviews vieux port double glazing nespresso machine accor hotels nice room comfortable rooms highly recommend this hotel sea view fantastic location historic building an upgrade metro station choir slippers conditioner soap french
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2022

Accor hotels always deliver. MGallery in the Vieux Port of Marseille was another example. Fantastic location, comfortable rooms, good breakfast, all as expected. When possible, I always choose one of the hotels from Accor, as they are reliable and good value.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank zmbogdan
David Bynau, General Manager at Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port-MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2022

Dear zmbogdan,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the MGallery Grand Hôtel Beauvau.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

As an MGallery Hotel, our establishment brings an authentic atmosphere out. We are happy that it met your expectations.
We thank you for your loyalty to our group and for the confidence you put into us.
Your beautiful compliments will be share with all our team.

Once again thank you for your comment.

We hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Mélanie VIEIRA
Front Office Manager
MGallery Grand Hôtel Beauvau Marseille

Reviewed 3 July 2022

Excellent four star hotel with good amenities in the rooms - shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, body lotion plus nail file, shower cap, cotton buds, cotton wool pads and water in the mini fridge, safe in the room. Dressing gown and slippers provided. I paid extra for a slightly larger room with a view of the Old Port and it was well worth it. The Port is noisy but the double glazing is very good. The A/C in the room was good. The room and bathroom were clean and serviced daily. I thought the shower could do with an upgrade - no hotels have a hand held shower these days but it was sufficient. Also the room carpet and the main stair carpet are tired and could do with replacing but they were clean and vacuumed. The reception staff were fantastic - friendly, helpful, always pleased to see me when I came back in and interested in knowing what I’d been up to. Milolo was especially good, getting my room ready a bit earlier when I arrived on an early flight, helping with information and printing out my boarding card when I left, but they were all lovely. As a single woman traveller I felt safe and comfortable/at home in the hotel and would highly recommend it. I would definitely go back.

Room tip: Choose a room with a view of the Old Port - it’s worth the money
Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank jenniferjaneh2022
David Bynau, General Manager at Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port-MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2022

Dear Jenniferjaneh2022,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the MGallery Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille.

We are delighted that our hotel and our services have met your expectations. Our prime location on the harbor offers stunning views and a calm atmosphere even though it's located right in the heart of the city.

We thank you for your lovely comments that we will not fail to share with our entire team and especially Milolo who accompanied you throughout your stay.

Our priority is to provide the best quality of service. It's always satisfying to receive such a good review.
We are glad that our hotel represented a safe and warm place through your Marseillaise getaway.

Once again thank you for your comment.

We hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again very soon and that your next stay will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Mélanie VIEIRA
Front Office Manager
MGallery Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille

Reviewed 1 July 2022

We spent a weekend in Marseille and the location is the best thing about this hotel. It's so well-located just next to the Vieux Port with direct metro and bus access, taking you anywhere in the city easily.

Beautifully renovated modern rooms while retaining some antique furnitures, which we feel add some characters. The bed is soft and dreamy. The only thing I didn't like about the room was the toilet bowl which is way too high (probably related to ancient plumbing as the hotel is situated in a historic building)...my feet were left dangling so it was not the most comfortable position...

The Vieux Port is buzzling (even at midnight!) so there is a bit of noise even with the windows closed, but we enjoyed the convenience and side view of the port from our corner room. The staff we encountered were all very friendly and welcoming.

Great spread at breakfast with both American and French items (a rarity in French hotels). In our opinion a hotel of this calibre should have at least a gym if not pool, or a spa, but other than a bar there is no other facility. The restaurant also only serves breakfast. Well, another reason to go outside and soak up the atmosphere :)

Highly recommend this hotel for a weekend/city break.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank Sugarplumcici
Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

Excellent hotel in a perfect position on the old port. Right in the middle of everything. Easy parking close by. Staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Room and public areas clean and bright. Breakfast was great with a large selection to suit all tastes. Couldn't fault the hotel or Marseille. Looking forward to going back.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KandAAbbott
David Bynau, Directeur général at Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port-MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Abbott,
We are very grateful that you took time to write a review after staying at the Grand Hôtel Beauvau - MGallery.
Your positive feedback is the best reward for our staff members who work day after day to provide our guest with the greatest care and attention. We are delighted that you enjoyed your Marseille stopover in your Deluxe Room and its fantastic view of the Old Port. Thank you again for the compliments about our staff and our services.
We look forward to welcoming you again. In the meantime, please accept the expression of our sincere devotion.

Miss Alexy Levillain - Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 2 May 2022

Hotel in a strategic location with fantastic views of the old port. In front of the metro station and next to everything, museums, shops, restaurants. I bought a room with a front view to enjoy the port and life at all hours. Good room although small clean and with daily visit for maintenance and cleanliness (thank you Manuela). Enough good breakfast with local products. There is no restaurant other than room service with a few dishes. Pretty good bar although a bit expensive but the view is magical. We were positively impressed by the organization of the cleaning every day, even yesterday, Sunday, May 1st. Thanks and we will be back.

Room tip: Fron view rooms ! FOR SURE !
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank YiannAnn

Dear guest,
First of all, I would like to thank you warmly for the kind words that you took time to write down after staying at the Grand Hotel Beauvau - MGallery. I speak on behalf of all our team members when I say it was a pleasure to have you both staying with us and to accompany you throughout your Marseille stopover. We are truly delighted to read that you have enjoyed every part of it. Your compliments towards our staff and services will be shared and warmly received, I am sure. Thank you again for mentioning the incredible harbour view you had the chance to wake up to from your Deluxe Room, as well as our buffet breakfast that has lived up to your expectations. We sincerely hope we will get the chance to welcome you again. In the meantime, I send you my warmest greetings.
Miss Alexy Levillain - Front Office Supervisor