US$167
  • Breakfast included
US$186
US$144
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$86
US$69
  • Restaurant
Alex Hotel & Spa(Marseille)
US$96
US$92
  • Spa
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We booked this hotel in the belief it would be easy to get to and from the town centre by train - it's not. You can get a couple of buses, but they are pretty unreliable so we ended up waiting for a good while to get into town. I would only recommend this hotel if you have a car, or endless money for taxis.

The hotel itself is clean and decent, what you'd expect from an Ibis to be honest. However, we booked a room for 3 adults, and it was possibly the smallest room I've ever stayed in. Even for a couple with a small child, it's overly cramped.

I'd only recommend this hotel if you're staying for one night and need somewhere cheap outside of Marseille town centre.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I chose the hotel because it has a secure parking. I stayed 2 nights. The receptionist was very friendly and check in was quick. The room (239) was at the end of the floor and on the calm side of the hotel. The bed, bath, wifi and TV (only news channel in other languages besides the usual french channels) were ok. A positive point to me is that there is no carpet in the room (allergies). However the room's floor was not clean the first night (hair and dust), the 2nd night it was clean. I reported it when I left the hotel when the receptionist asked me if everything has been all right.
So I'm not sure to chose Ibis again, because cleanliness is very important to me.
I didn't try breakfast or dinner at the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite of the high way side. 239 is ok.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Joel3
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very nice hotel just outside Marseille. Comfortable and very clean. The best part were the staff..everyone was so kind and helpful. The restaurant was also good, including rhe chef who came to our table each I night to talk to us.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Booked to stay for one night . Comfy enough room but bad location , there's nothing within walking distance. The hotel seems to know this judging by the price of drinks and food . Having said that the chef is really good(and friendly as opposed to most staff) . Ok to stay if visiting a nearby company and all youre after is a bed but other than that look elsewhere .

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights at ibis & expected a little bit more, namely a working lift (at least on the third day when checking out) & a small bar fridge with a minibar or to store cold water. We did appreciate the extra space in our room since we were given a handicap room, however, the three-layered bed meant the mattress & pillow top were all over the place & leaning on the bedhead made the bed slide, which can be quite frustrating.

• Stayed: August 2013