Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$61
FindHotelUS$61
Orbitz.comUS$61
TravelocityUS$61
CheapTicketsUS$61
Trip.comUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I'm writing this at 3am... the hotel is clean and tidy with a nice ambience and feel in the reception area.
I was given room 105 which is on the first floor near reception ,unfortunately it is also above a seating area where people tend to sit ,chat and smoke. It was the smoke smell that awoke me.
I was awoken twice once at 1am and again 2-30am on the second occasion I contacted reception and in less than ten minutes I was in another room no question.
This is fantastic customer service and I'd like to thank the night staff for their efficiency....goodnight!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Nicolas Q, Front Office Manager at Ibis Marseille La Valentine, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear customer,

What a pleasure to read this type of comments. This is why we do this job and try everyday to satisfy our customers. I thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience for the community and I hope that you still enjoy your stay with us as I know that you are still with us untill monday.

Kind regards,

Vincent Claverie
Adjoint de Direction
Hôtel ibis Marseille est La Valentine

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Very clean, comfortable and cheap rooms - not noisy at all. Parking was also free. Internet was great. Receptionist was very friendly. What's not to like. I filled up with petrol the day before to drop off car hire at the airport. Very easy route. Great!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and thought that the hotel offered great value for money. The staff were so friendly and helpful, in particular the lady who ran the breakfast buffet (best warm Madelines ever), the night manager and one of the kitchen staff.
It's very handy for visiting Cassis and the Calanques, even though you do need a car to get there. We found one local Lebanese restaurant in Valentine but it is about a 15 minute walk away. Plenty of restaurants in Cassis though. Overall the staff make this hotel and would definitely stay again if I the area.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We booked this hotel in the belief it would be easy to get to and from the town centre by train - it's not. You can get a couple of buses, but they are pretty unreliable so we ended up waiting for a good while to get into town. I would only recommend this hotel if you have a car, or endless money for taxis.

The hotel itself is clean and decent, what you'd expect from an Ibis to be honest. However, we booked a room for 3 adults, and it was possibly the smallest room I've ever stayed in. Even for a couple with a small child, it's overly cramped.

I'd only recommend this hotel if you're staying for one night and need somewhere cheap outside of Marseille town centre.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I chose the hotel because it has a secure parking. I stayed 2 nights. The receptionist was very friendly and check in was quick. The room (239) was at the end of the floor and on the calm side of the hotel. The bed, bath, wifi and TV (only news channel in other languages besides the usual french channels) were ok. A positive point to me is that there is no carpet in the room (allergies). However the room's floor was not clean the first night (hair and dust), the 2nd night it was clean. I reported it when I left the hotel when the receptionist asked me if everything has been all right.
So I'm not sure to chose Ibis again, because cleanliness is very important to me.
I didn't try breakfast or dinner at the hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a room opposite of the high way side. 239 is ok.
Date of stay: August 2014