Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
US$60
FindHotelUS$61
TravelocityUS$61
Orbitz.comUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2019

Inexpensive and clean. Hard to find even with GPS but the stay once I got there was excellent. We had dinner in the dining room and it was very good. Excellent "petite dejeuner" as well. Parking was easy and plenty of it. Easy to get around and the staff was very friendly.

Room tip: Get solid directions
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Barrybur
Nicolas QUEVAL, General Manager at Ibis Marseille La Valentine, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Dear Barrybur,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Marseille Est La Valentine.

We like to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We are happy to know that you liked our "petit déjeuner" !

The Direction

Reviewed 13 December 2018

Nothing to say but praise. Nice staff and nice atmosphere, rooms are standards but enough for a one night stay and clean.Staff speak english correctly and are welcoming. Didnt try rhe restaurant but it's a grill restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicolas Q, General Manager at Ibis Marseille La Valentine, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2018

Dear John,

I thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your praise will be passed on the members of the team and will be very appreciated. So next time you have to try the restaurant to complete a perfect stay wit us !

Hoping to see you soon.

Kind regards,

Vincent Claverie
Deputy Manager
Hôtel ibis Marseille est La Valentine

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Very nice hotel close to the calanques and very nice staff too. Breakfast is quite large and good value for money at 10€. Didn't try the restaurant but it seemed to serve grilled meats.

I will come back !

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Nicolas Q, General Manager at Ibis Marseille La Valentine, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear John,

Nicolas Queval
Directeur
Hôtrel ibis Marseille est La Valentine

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Nicolas Q, Front Office Manager at Ibis Marseille La Valentine, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I'm writing this at 3am... the hotel is clean and tidy with a nice ambience and feel in the reception area.
I was given room 105 which is on the first floor near reception ,unfortunately it is also above a seating area where people tend to sit ,chat and smoke. It was the smoke smell that awoke me.
I was awoken twice once at 1am and again 2-30am on the second occasion I contacted reception and in less than ten minutes I was in another room no question.
This is fantastic customer service and I'd like to thank the night staff for their efficiency....goodnight!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Nicolas Q, Front Office Manager at Ibis Marseille La Valentine, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear customer,

What a pleasure to read this type of comments. This is why we do this job and try everyday to satisfy our customers. I thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience for the community and I hope that you still enjoy your stay with us as I know that you are still with us untill monday.

Kind regards,