Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
US$123
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Destinia.comUS$142
All reviews great location old port walking distance comfortable beds hotel is perfect spent two nights croissants buffet breakfast merci bedding station
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2022

I use to travel a lot and use different type of accommodations from hostels to 5* hotels, I also own and run a rural house and I understand how this business works, but I can easily say this hotel is just outstanding and the reasons I am saying this are below: • We have arrived a few hours earlier than expected and this was not a problem at all, the manager himself helped and offered us the option to check in straight away with no issue at all • The room clean, comfortable beds and with everything you need • Bathroom, which from my point of view has to be spotless – was indeed in its perfect condition and as mentioned, SPOTLESS! • Breakfast was just rich in everything, delicious, fresh and tasty – loved the freshly baked croissants and great coffee • THE STAFF made our stay there just GREAT – NICOLAS AND THE TEAM were looking after us and made us feel spoiled and privileged, as they offered all their attention to little details we discussed, helped us with everything, offering great guidance and tips with what to visit and do, so we will not miss the most important things – they were always going the extra mile in everything, the kindness of the entire team is just something impressive and I am privileged to say I have a second home in Marseille from now on. Un grand merci a Nicolas et tout l’equipe - vous avez fait nos estance une experience inoubliable MERCI!!! Thank you Nicolas and the team ♥️

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 4 April 2022

I did not stay enough to give many details but the welcome was friendly, I appreciated the location of the hotel because it was close to my customers, clean room and good bedding, low prices compared to the location, some renovations are to be expected because it is a hotel that has potential

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2022

Despite the fact that we paid everything on arrival, our funds on the card have been blocked for a week now. There were no hygiene items, the pillowcases were dirty. The room is abnormally small. So far I had never seen an awkward and small room.
At 7:00 in the morning there was shouting and knocking on the door, someone was shouting and crying, which shocked us a lot and made us leave and leave the hotel without using the second night, although we paid for it in advance. We looked for another hotel.
They didn't even apologize from the reception.
Very unpleasant place.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nicolas Guyot, Propriétaire at Hotel Carre Vieux Port Marseille, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2022

Unfortunately the ambulance came for her because the woman had a huge physical problem.

Of course at the check in, we didn't notice anything, she was fine.

Today, She's still at hopital.

We can't be reponsible for that but as soon as we heard about her, we came and ask her to come down. It was an emergency for her.
We are very sorry but you must understand that this person was sick and we helped her as we can.

We tried to offer you a lot of things (breakfast offer, upgrade for free) but you declined everything.

PLease tell me what behavior we should have had with her and with you

Reviewed 28 March 2022

Great choice of hotel. Perfect location to explore Marseille. In the middle of citylife but still quiet room. Room was clean. Good bed. Good breakfast. Alltime friendly service. I'll be back again! Thank you for beeing part of a succeded trip.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
léa BOUSSATON, Service clients/Réception at Hotel Carre Vieux Port Marseille, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Hello,

What advice!

It is the reflection of your satisfaction, and that is the driving force behind everyone's involvement with our guests.

See you soon for another pleasant stay.

Cordially

Reviewed 21 January 2022

Service was great, and staff very helpful. They serve a great breakfast with cofee, tea, juice etc
Excellent location close to all the shopping and restuarants. Rooms are not extremely big, but clean and a huge bath! Coffee also in room for your making

Date of stay: January 2022