Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
US$35
Hotels.comUS$38
Booking.comUS$37
eDreamsUS$37
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We stayed here during the Euros, the price was great and compared to the rest of the city at time we knew we were getting anything but central (8km from centre of town) and was as basic as basic comes so had no expectation and that's exactly what we got. Was rather a small room but was clean, with a shared shower/toilet facility along the corridor but provided free warm bread and juice as a free breakfast which was the he highlight of the stay.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Wouldn't really say close to airport. No pedestrian access to hotel from airport. Gangs of locals drinking outside lobby. Room small (Aircon was good). Pretty poor having to share toilets/showers. No hand wash basin in toilets which is grim. Would I stay here again no, would I visit marseille again no.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank kneeby
Reviewed 6 August 2015

So I chose this hotel since this was the closest to the location of my business meeting. Also I knew this is was a budget hotel, nevertheless what I found myself was quite a surprise. The rooms weren't as small (or bad) as I anticipated .. Extremely similar to any Ibis budget rooms with the exception of the public washrooms and lavatories.. My bigger issue came with the translations, I barely could speak to anyone from the hotel staff .. whatever we communicated was through my hand gestures and extremely broken spanish ... overall an average experience but I would suggest they got to do something about the weird washroom smell across the hotel

Room tip: Its all the same I believe
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank vaibhavsaini
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Not easy to find, even with a GPS. The hotel is a bit far from the last tram stations, at least a kilometer, but if you have a car, you can drive to the géant Casino at the end of the tram line and head into Marseille. A good way to explore the city without blowing your budget on centre-ville accommodations. F1 is a good low-budget hotel, no frills and no complaints. Common showers and bathrooms (private stalls, soap provided in the showers) in the halls are clean and convenient. Breakfast is available for about 3EUR if I recall correctly, croissants, bread, cereal, coffee, OJ. If we're not camping in France, we're F1ing. Definitely the best budget accommodation we've found.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lalalaVanessa
Reviewed 16 June 2011

We stayed at this motel for one night on our arrival day and for the last night before we return to Montreal. Rooms are smaller than in a cruise ship but we had enough space for our luggages. There's no wardrobe but coat hangers support. Rest room is a module that has toilet, sink and shower wich makes it very convenient. The room smelled fresh and it looked like it had been repainted recently. Negative point is that the motel is situated in an hidden place making it attractive for burglar altough we did'nt ear of any problems while we stayed there. You can have breakfast for 7 Euro but the choice of items is poor. Over all for the price you get a good deal.

Date of stay: May 2011