“Charming hosts and a stupendous burger at Le Panier á Burgers”

Le Panier a Burgers
Ranked #14 of 2,411 Restaurants in Marseille
Price range: US$14 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Hôtel de Ville
Description: Burgers' bar til 11h45am to 11h00pm to go or to stay last service to stay at 10h00pm
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Based on TA reviews and the fact that this restaurant is just down the street from where I am staying, I just returned from a wonderful supper at Le Panier á Burgers. Run, do not walk, to this small restaurant nestled on rue Caisserie, just a five minute walk from Vieux Port in Marseille. I had one of the most delicious burgers I have ever eaten. It is called Le Pistoile, a beef burger which had sautéed red onions and foie gras in it. Phenomenal flavour! Accompanying it were some great frites with a side of mayo for dipping. If I lived in Marseille I would be there at least once a week!

1  Thank vancouvermum

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I chose a vegetarian burger, my friend chose a burger with beef.

They were both excellent. We were delighted. We decided to stay longer and enjoy a desert and I have to say, it would match if not out comoete any five star restaurant.

Will be back without a doubt.

Is an easy walk from the Marseille Ferris wheel and just outside the tourist belt. Lovely here.

They have serve beer and wine I'm sure.

Definitely wouldn't hesitate recommending it especially if you wanted a burger. Yum!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Visited Marseille for 3 days from London for work.. had a look on tripadvisor at best rated restaurants and this place caught my eye. Visited on my first day it's quite tucked away from the main port but only a 2 min walk from the main port. Burgers being one of my favourite foods and having seen all the good reviews I thought why not give it a try. Well I was straight back the next day for dinner as well. I had the burger at the top of the menu the cheese was infused with beer.. and the fries with samurai sauce it was wonderful. The fries are delicious and the burger where to start it melts in your mouth. I have tried a few burgers in my life and this was easily in the top 3 if not the best. The beer is tasty as well. The staff also very friendly speaking a bit of English which was always a bonus. Wish they would shut up shop and come over to London!! DO NOT MISS OUT!! I will definitely be back if I go to Marseille again any time soon!

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly service, super super food. All Home made! Eat with your fingers! The food is so good. First time eating but definitely a next time!
Best burger ever.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We've been in France a week now and this is the best meal we've had. Fabulous burgers! I had the foie gras burger and it was the best burger I've ever had! Fries and dip good too. Very reasonable. Very friendly. I completely understand all the good trip adviser reviews.