“Breezy on a hot summer night”

Beefhouse Marseille
Ranked #708 of 2,387 Restaurants in Marseille
Price range: US$37 - US$47
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: BEEF HOUSE evoke the atmosphere of trendy lofts New York neighborhoods between downtown and industrial artistic magic keys. Sculptures and works of art will mark your spirits. BEEFHOUSE invites you to discover the quality of our meat and their various origins: Argentina, Australia, Usa, France, Uruguay ... to stay on an unforgettable taste. Our specialties: our contemporaries burgers!
Reviewed 25 July 2017

A very large choice of beef from England, Argentina, Australia, France, USA. Not from Canada??
An agreable evening perched over the docks of Marseille

Valentine D, Responsable relations clients at Beefhouse Marseille, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hello and thank you for your return,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your evening at the BEEFHOUSE and we hope to see you again on your next trip to France!

Have a good day,
Valentine

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Very nice beef restaurant with a very beautiful view ( wonderful sunset ). All the dishes are very tasty and very good quality . The service was very friendly and polite .

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Viande de très bonne qualité, un repas très copieux et service agréable. On reviendra.

Very tasty beef, we took the platter for 4 and it was ideal for discovering several different cuts from various origins. The service was great, relaxed atmosphere.
Be aware that the servings are large.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

It has a variety of beef and burgers different country of origin, different sizes, choose the side dish, good service, good atmosphere, the US bavette was very good, with kids menu. Keep the invoice to use parking discount for Terrasse shopping center.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant twice in one week! I dined here with friends during the week and had on of the burgers. The burger itself was very filling and flavoursome. Everyone else was happy with their steaks and side dishes. The service we had from the young man was brilliant.

I was so happy with the food and service that I returned on the weekend. This time I tried the steak and potato purée with truffle oil. The steak was cooked just how I had asked and the potato purée was delicious.

The service we had from the waiter Nico was exceptional. He was able to help translate some of the menu for us and his recommendations were tasty.

We were already full from our meal and opted to share a dessert as the other customers dessert choices in the restaurant looked inviting. We chose the key lime pie. I was a little disappointed with this as it wasn't what I had expected to come out- so that is my fault- not the restaurants.

Overall I really enjoyed both experiences at this Beef House in the shopping centre and the service within the establishment. I will definitely return here again.

1  Thank TaylorCB