“Outstanding!”

Fly Chamonix - Tandem Paragliding
Ranked #4 of 31 Tours in Chamonix
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem Paraglider flight specialists. Paraglide in front of Mont Blanc with an experienced instructor.Chief Instructor Sean Potts, 20 years, 6000+ flights in the Chamonix valley. British & French Government certified instructor. FFVL quality award. Flights all year round. From 4 years to 90 years young welcome.Groups welcome: highly experienced, friendly English speaking instructors.Instant Gift vouchers. Quick & easy internet reservation process, no advance payment required.An environmentally friendly activity
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Fly Chamonix came with exceptional recommendations and Sean and Patrick did not disappoint. Our two teenage boys had an awesome time; extremely professional service throughout. You will not find better in the Cham valley.

1  Thank Winkypot

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Having just completed the TMB with a team of friends I wanted something exciting to do in order to celebrate. Fly Chamonix arranged for all 6 of us to be in the air together which made the experience very special. Sean was a pleasure to deal with as well. :)

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Sent our two kids up with Sean and fellow pilot David, who were very friendly and explained how everything worked. Kids thoroughly enjoyed the experience, especially when they got to steer the paraglider. Definitely worth giving it a go!
Highly recommend using Fly Chamonix.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Hands down one of my favorite activities I have paid for in my lifetime! My 17 year old daughter and I reserved the flight from Plan de l'Aguille in advance. We had several days in Chamonix, so we reserved for our first day just in case the weather was poor and we had to reschedule. Well the first day was rainy & windy. Sean put us down for the next day (last day to fly Plan in season). Woke up to a magnificent, clear day. Sean & his colleague Olivier met us on time and their personalities were dynamic. We had no fear before our flights and meeting them continued to keep us calm. All instructions were clear and simple to follow through with. I was able to photograph my daughter from my flight and the pictures are fantastic! My only regret is not having Sean or Olivier video us. My daughter had the GoPro and did not record properly. She was so sad to not have the video to show her dad & brother. Guess we will have to do it again with our whole family when we all travel to France together. Thanks guys for a great memory & adventure with ma fille!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Sean met me punctually and immediately put me at ease. Having lived in the Chamonix valley for 10 years, a tandem flight was something I always wanted to experience and was not disappointed. Sean has a very good reputation in the valley and from my flight, it is obvious why.