“Awesome flight!”

Wing Over Chamonix
Ranked #1 of 36 Tours in Chamonix
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come fly with us to Chamonix with a qualified paragliding tandem pilot. Have a fun time and enjoy the atonishing views of the Mt Blanc massif with all security and professionalism.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended. It’s my first time signing up for paragliding and glad everything has been so smooth. The email response is quick and easy. Olivier is a good instructor. I felt comfortable and did enjoy the flight.

All reviews
"plan praz"
in 7 reviews
"these guys"
in 7 reviews
"an experience to remember"
"extra euro"
"his partner"
in 3 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"long flight"
"tandem flight"
in 5 reviews
"great flight"
"great instructor"
"explained everything"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My daughter (12), son (9) and I flew with Olivier, Olivier, and Patrice this morning and it was amazing. They were extremely friendly, safe, and fun. Olivier Luneau was my pilot and was conscientious, knowing that I was a little afraid! He did a fantastic job making me feel safe. The kids LOVED it and we all want to go again. Thank you very much Olivier, Olivier, and Patrice!!!! What an incredible experience.

1  Thank tlsbaden
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Soared like an eagle and never felt so alive in my 50 years (celebrating my 50th!). Olivier was AWESOME and I felt completely safe from the exhilarating takeoff to the gentle landing. Thank you Olivier for the flight of a lifetime!

1  Thank kellyjanewilding
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Went with my sister as a milestone birthday celebration and didn't regret it for a second. Olivier and Olivier were professional, enthusiastic, reassuring, and SO MUCH FUN. Everything went exactly as planned. The view was unbelievable.
Suggestions: bring mitts or gloves, you'll pay in cash, you'll want to bring money for a tip because it's so awesome that my face still hurts from smiling non-stop!

3  Thank Smigiggles
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I met Olivier at the take off site Planpraz. I was talked through the take off. That was the bit I thought I wouldn’t enjoy. It was perfect. The whole experience was just great. Flying high above Chamonix. Views fabulous. Felt at ease all the time, and very safe. Landing was perfect too. It can be filmed also, if you want. Give it ago, you’ll not regret it

2  Thank Shona H