US$82
  • Restaurant
Royal Hotel(Grenoble)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Room Service
Operalia Grenoble les Cedres(Grenoble)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Fitness centre
US$91
US$67
US$123
  • Room Service
OKKO HOTELS Grenoble Jardin Hoche(Grenoble)
US$88
US$86
  • Breakfast included
US$100
US$103
All reviewsbathreceptionistlocationactidyparking
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, tidy and easily accessible hotel. A fantastic view of the mountains from our bath. Plenty of hot water.
Secure parking available and only a short walk from the more ‘attractive’ old Grenoble.
Staff incredibly friendly and very helpful.
Only comments would be that a shower hook and curtain would help messy people like me from drowning the bathroom!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
JulieV38000, réceptionniste at Inter-Hotel Le Gambetta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Bert G, Thank you very much for your comment and we are delighted that you enjoyed our location in the city center and the fantastic view of the mountains.
We are pleased that you had a great experience with the staff.
we take into account your comment about the shower and we will fix it.
It is with great pleasure that we will welcome you back to our establishment. Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay here, nice clean room, in a good location not far from trams or 10 minute walk to centre, lots nearby.
Staff were very helpful and polite, had the breakfast once good value and nice and fresh.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
JulieV38000, réceptionniste at Inter-Hotel Le Gambetta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

We are pleased that you had a great experience and that you have been satisfied with all of our services.
It is with great pleasure that we will welcome you back to our establishment. Yours sincerely, Julie, receptionist.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

In overall I would reccommed the hotel, but only for someone who is not staying in it the whole day. It is clean, but the rooms are so tiny. I didn't have Internet connection, but my TV was ok, maybe few more channels in English language would be better.

Room Tip: more pillows and blankets, improve Your Internet connection. Invest in better variety of food during breakfast. Think about different towels, I didn't like them. And the shower is too small.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
JulieV38000, Réceptionniste at Inter-Hotel Le Gambetta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you very much for leaving your comment on tripadvisor.

We are sorry that you didn't have internet connection, our internet equipment has been checked and now it works properly.
Since yesterday we have new English channels.

Our reception team is present 24/24, do not hesitate to contact us for any inconvenience.
we have different categories of rooms, during a future stay do not hesitate to book a classic or superior room with a biggest bed.

We hope to welcome you back to our establishment. Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Location: about 15 to 20-minute walk from the TGV (train) station. Near a laundromat (south-west of the hotel). Close to a Carrefour. Cafés and restaurants nearby. In close proximity to the tramway.

Breakfast: Not a huge variety but it does the job. They've got fruits, juice, coffee, tea, cold slices of ham, cheese, cereals, bread, croissants, chocolate bread, eggs, yogurt, butter, jam, maple syrup and pan cakes. Definitely better than going elsewhere for breakfast.

Dinner? There was a menu in the room and the descriptions looked appetizing. The prices looked reasonable. When I went down, it was dark and I had a confused look on my face. The receptionist asked me what I was looking for and when I told her I would like to dine, she told me that there's only breakfast. Go figure!

Room: The room is small and the shower is also small, but that's what you pay for. I was assigned to a room where the air conditioner shut off automatically even though the timer was not on. I played around with the remote and it seemed like you could only control the start/off and temperature switches. Then water started dripping. So I told a receptionist about it. Then the air conditioner stopped working. I asked for another room and one was provided very quickly. The ac, control and switches worked well. However, the next day, I saw someone taking over my previous room. They should have gotten the ac fixed before letting someone else occupied that room since it was blazing hot outside. The rooms are generally clean.

Wi-fi: Worked well and the speed was good enough for me to get my work done.

Quality of sleep: Generally, I slept well since I'm a deep sleeper. If you are a light sleeper, you might want to get ear plugs since there will be some people screaming on the streets after midnight. Or try to get a room away from the main street, if possible.

Parking: If you have a car, they have private parking for a certain amount per night.

Conclusion: It's a budget hotel and if you are willing to put up with a smaller space, then go for it. The location may be a little far for some people but for me, it was just fine.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, either get a room away from the main street or bring your ear plugs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The staffs couldn't know what we had requested before, but they could understand after we had explained.
Moreover, the room was so small that we couldn't spread our suitcase.
There was no wall sockets in the room, only one in the bathroom.
It was not useful.

Room Tip: We needed some wall sockets and enough epace in the room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple