US$57
US$52
US$81
US$64
B&B Hotel Saint-Etienne Monthieu(Saint-Etienne)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$74
US$72
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Hotel du Midi(Saint-Etienne)
US$69
Hotel Continental(Saint-Etienne)(Great Value!)
US$45
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Clean, cheapish and functional to one nigh stay on long drive through Europe. Free parking and nice receptionist in main Ibis hotel next door - very helpful. Would return if in the area. Not sure on local amenities as we didn't explore area as arrived too late and left very early, but thought I spotted a steak house nearby.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2016

This hotel is in a strange location, seems to be in an industrial zone but surrounded by some quite nice homes. If you are looking for something to do in the evening you won't be doing it here! I found 3 bars within walking distance, but they weren't great.

The real gems of staying here are the staff. I was made to feel welcome from the moment I walked through the door.

The room could do with a bit of a freshen up but everything was clean and tidy.

There is no restaurant here (or even anywhere nearby) but they do have an unusual arrangement with a food truck just outside the carpark.
Basically this truck offers a different set meal for guests every evening.
I was sceptical of this at first, but because I couldn't be bothered to get back into the car on the first evening, I tried it.
And I was glad I did! Main course, dessert and a drink for 10 euro, good value for money and very tasty. I ate here every night.

All in all I will stay here again.

Room Tip: A car is needed if you want to go anywhere in the evening
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped off here on the way to Saint Etienne. We stayed 2 nights. The hotel is about a 20 minute drive to Lyon Centre. Cabs are expensive so you need a rental car as the hotel is in an industrial estate.
I found a restaurant behind the Mercure Hotel which is less than a 5 minute walk from the Ibis. The restaurant is called Le Boucherie.
No good for veggies !! but the food was good steaks etc etc.
2 of us had Rib eye steaks with chips salad fresh French bread and so on couple of beers £25 each.
There is another Ibis hotel opposite which you can use where they have a bar 30 second walk across the car park.
The rooms are perfectly ok nice shower comfy beds and very clean.
The room I stayed in had a double bed with a single bed over the top but it was good .

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Good room and clean. The hotel is very quiet, being on the out skirts of town.

We did not really see the staff as we arrived when they where off duty and there was no one around when we left.

The access code to the building didn't work for us so we had to phone for help, which was difficult.

There is a bus service in to town, however all buses stop running at 20:30, so anything after that its a taxi ride.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Good services and cleanliness.
The hotel is very quiet.
I travel every week in this hotel and I am very happy to stay 2 nigths in Ibis Budget of Saint-Etienne.
The team is very professionnal and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business