US$57
US$46
US$81
B&B Hotel Saint-Etienne Monthieu(Saint-Etienne)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$64
US$92
US$52
Hotel du Midi(Saint-Etienne)
US$73
  • Room Service
US$74
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2016

a one night stop over,when arriving not that good from the outside,but inside what difference,very smart clean and fresh,the bathroom(room 4 bis) was amazing with a wet room and very futuristic suite.only downside a night club next doorbut only open 3 nights. not too noisy but very hot and need o leave window open

Room Tip: off the front
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I visited St. Etienne during the UEFA Euro 2016 and stayed for one night at this hotel.
It's centrally placed. You can reach the train station and a big car park in 2 minutes, after a 15 minutes walk you are in the center of the city.
Although there is a club next to the hotel I had a rather quiet sleep as the shutters kept the noise out.
My medium sized room was clean and comfortable.
Staff of the hotel was very friendly despite having some trouble with the English language. :)
The breakfast was served at my table and rather tasty compared to the normal French standard.

Only downside was that the door was closed when I arrived in the afternoon and I had to call the reception to get in.

All in all I can recommend this hotel if you search for a central located place near the train station to stay one or two nights.

Room Tip: Ask for a room which is in the opposite direction of the night club
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Stayed for one night while in St Etienne for the football and were pleased to get a room at a reasonable rate
The hotel is 2 minutes from the train station and next door to a nightclub (could this be an issue on a weekend?)
The room we had was small and had a tiny en-suite bathroom. It was very clean though, as was the rest of the hotel.
My only complaint was that after we had checked out we found out that our car, which had been parked nearby,had been broken into, and items had been stolen. We later went back to the hotel and asked the lady on reception if we could use the hotel Wi-Fi to contact our insurer etc but we were refused.

Room Tip: Rooms at front of hotel overlook a busy road
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2015

A warm welcome from a charming lady who spoke a little English. I actually stayed here twice in September 2014. The rooms were spotless and comfortable. A sensible price for what was on offer. My only niggle would be no cereals on offer at breakfast....all the other places I stayed at had these on the menu.I would stay here again ....

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2012

This is a 1 star hotel situated near the Chateaucreux Train Station, about a few minutes walk. There is a tram station that gives you access to the main centre ville.

English speaking staff that makes communication easy for international travellers. The management is helpful and welcoming.

This is a great hotel to stay with newly repaired rooms, well maintained bathrooms, flat screen TV, free WI-FI and with 157 cm flat screen HD TV in the breakfast lounge where you can enjoy your breakfast watching your morning news.

The hotel is under renovation so the facade is not as pretty as it should be but it will be done soon according to the hotel manager.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends