Hotel am Sophienpark(Baden-Baden)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$123
US$116
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Leonardo Royal Hotel Baden-Baden(Baden-Baden)(Great Value!)
US$141
Hotel Tannenhof(Baden-Baden)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$92
US$176
US$105
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$217
US$210
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

Atlantic Parkhotel(Baden-Baden)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$294
US$264
  • Free Breakfast
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa(Baden-Baden)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$511
US$477
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2015

I had a horrible situation with another hotel I had booked for that night (Hotel Bischof) and was needing a place to stay last minute. We were only staying one night to visit the spa. This place is a few steps away from the spa. I went in and asked if there was anything available and the man looked and said sorry but no. We went back outside and were trying to decide where to go next, thinking maybe we would just skip Baden-Baden altogether and head to Rothenburg. However we would need to find a place once we got there too. Well the guy came out and said he talked to his boss and they did have a room available for what amounted to around $200 and would I like to see the room. I said ok, we went and looked at the room and it was large with a living room area. I told him we would take it and asked him if I could leave my car parked on the street. He said I could but there was a small chance I could get a ticket or I could pay and park across the street in the garage. Since I wasn't sure what paying a ticket entailed I paid for parking. The only space left was a handicapped spot with a picture of a tow truck hauling of a car with something written in German. The cars around me had handicap stickers so I asked him and he said it was fine. I asked him what the sign said and he said it said it was ok to park there which I knew was not true but at this point I felt like I had no choice. I keep my receipt for the parking in case there was a problem but there was not. The room ended up being even larger than we realized with a whole other area with a bed and bathroom. We ended up having 3 bathrooms. Much more room than we would ever need but it was nice to have the extra space. Free wifi worked well. I went to their web site and found out the the room we were staying in was actually 20euros cheaper than what they charged us (for that exact date) but that is what I get for not having a plan B I guess. Breakfast was just ok. Said they had discounted tickets to the spa but when I tried to buy one in the am they were out and told me I would have to wait about 15 min and they would have some. I said forget it and went to the spa where I saw the employee talking to the staff to get the tickets.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank showmeadeal
Reviewed 20 April 2015

As soon as we arrived and checked into the Hotel, staff gave us a very warm welcome and they were immediately helpful. We were staying in the spacious penthouse which was very clean and neat. The room was also very well decorated which in turn gave it a very homey ambiance. The bathroom was also spacious and clean. The WiFi in the building was AMAZING. The room had three large windows which offered a view of one of the therme in the area. Although the hotel is not so big, the breakfast offers a variety of typical German food as well as your usual breakfast items such as cereals. The location of the Hotel is superb since it is quite central; it is located in front of one of the therme and is close to bus stops. The breakfast room also serves as a restaurant during the day which offers a range of German and Czech dishes which, in my opinion, were scrumptious and so we were never disappointed. We immediately fell in love with the place as the staff members and owner were very sweet and helpful. Overall, the stay at this hotel was like no other and we had no problems whatsoever. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Baden-Baden and wish for a comfortable lodging.

Room Tip: The Penthouse is a very comfortable for families
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2015

I enjoyed my two-night stay at the Hotel am Friedrichsbad. It's tiny but quaint with a welcome glass of bubbly upon arrival. Our bags were taken up the stairs for us and we got discounted tickets to both bathhouses at reception. You can also take your room towel with you to the bathhouse and they will replace. (Tip- don't take a white towel to Carcalla, mine got jacked within the first 15 minutes I was there.) Location is great, right across from Friedrichsbad and down the street from Carcalla. Easy walk into the main square of Baden-Baden and Christmas market. The only negative for me was the noise early in the morning with the kegs being dropped off at the Prager Stuben (I guess they have to do this early because most of old town Baden Baden is cut off to vehicular traffic.) Bring ear plugs. Breakfast was typical European and the staff very kindly called us a cab the morning of our departure to get us to the train station. Ask for the wifi password when you get there. Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank wunderwoman
Reviewed 22 September 2014

The hotel is extremely well-situated in the centre of Baden-Baden about 20m from both sets of thermal baths. The room was clean and comfortable, but a bit noisy because of the restaurant on the terrace immediately below. The entrance to the hotel is very narrow and is also used by waitstaff going to and fro the diners outside which can make waiting to register/check out/ask a question a bit of a trial. In addition the desk is nort staffed all day and it was soetimes hard to find someone to ask for help/advice. I never managed to find out how to log on to the advertised wifi!
The breakfast buffet is adequate, the food in the restaurant good but (like most of the eating places in Baden-Baden) expensive.

Room Tip: Try to be higher than the first floor and not overlooking the restaurant terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ruthjanet2016
Reviewed 11 September 2014

The location is perfect. Central Baden-Baden, immediately opposite the Friedrichsbad and very close to the Caracalla Therme too. It is located in the pedestrian zone opposite a park, so very quiet, yet close to everything. The main shopping district is a few minutes walk, as are the main tourist attractions.

Our room was absolutely huge, more like a suite really. It was a family room with a grand big bed and single in one room, and another single in the other adjoining room. There were table and chairs where we could eat and sofa area for reading & tv. Decor was grand and classy, with beautiful antique furniture. We had a lovely view over the park and platz outside.

We were welcomed warmly and sparkling wine for the adults and ice creams for the children were brought to our room. One of the staff took the cases for us. Our children were tired the first night and so we asked to eat in our room. The hotel restaurant is the Pragen Stube which is Czech food. We ordered schnitzels and chips with wheatbeer. Food was tasty and portions generous. Breakfast was buffet German style with lots of breads, cold meats and cheese, as well as the usual cereals, pastries, yoghurt and fruit.

All in all, very good and recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family