“Very good stakes, friendly service but the price is hefty.”
Review of Lennox

Lennox
Ranked #19 of 335 Restaurants in Erlangen
Cuisines: American, German, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2015

I was here in July to enjoy stakes with some colleagues. I had the local bavarian 300g stake and it certainly did not disappoint. The internal decor of the place is a bit more up-to-date than in Schlotfeger or Rauchfang (both very good stake-restaurants in Erlangen). The waitress was quite friendly and there was nothing to complain about the service.

Only negative thing is the price. For a finnish guy, this would actually be quite cheap restaurant, if I didn't know the price-range in the area. And the quality of stakes is at least the same as in aforementioned smoke-related restaurants.

All in all, I definetly would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

As a steak lover and international traveler I only can recommend this place for its excellent food. It is along time ago since I enjoyed my steak as there. I had a taste of Bavarian and U.S. meat. It is hard to tell the favorite. But I have to give the Bavarian one the best. Never had such a soft and juicy steak in Germany. All was perfect but the service was not as previous described. The waitress was stupid enough don't change a to much cold read wine but complained the bar man had it to long in the fridge.
I guess one man makes no business!

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

Everything was perfect. I was here due to my wife's birthday and the steaks were simply delicious! The wine was very good also. The prices are above average but the food worth it

Reviewed 19 May 2015

If you're into meat and seafood, this is the place to go. The sea food varies depending on season and weekday. The excellent beef comes from both, the Southern hemirphere (Angus) and a local farm. Lennox offers a duo-platter where you can compare the local and abroad meat directly - very recommendable.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

A nice place with a cozy atmosphere. The service was very good, the meat was prepared according to our wishes and it was really worth the price. They serve Argentinian, US and Bavarian steaks, and they also have a wide variety of wines. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a nice evening with wonderful food. The place is rather pricey but worth it.