“I love this Restaurant!!!”
Review of Lennox

Lennox
Ranked #20 of 328 Restaurants in Erlangen
Cuisines: American, German, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

I love the atmosphere there !!! the food is very tasty, especially the steaks and the sea food !!! the service is also at the best level !!! everything is great! I can only recommend Lennox!!!

Reviewed 17 November 2015

The food was just blah. I had the scallops for starters and I almost asked the server for a microscope as they were really small. The steaks and the sides were not bad, but they weren't special either. They're just average.

Go look for another restaurant if you are hankering for steaks, unless of course you have no other choice.

1  Thank 1Heiko101
Reviewed 31 July 2015

I was here in July to enjoy stakes with some colleagues. I had the local bavarian 300g stake and it certainly did not disappoint. The internal decor of the place is a bit more up-to-date than in Schlotfeger or Rauchfang (both very good stake-restaurants in Erlangen). The waitress was quite friendly and there was nothing to complain about the service.

Only negative thing is the price. For a finnish guy, this would actually be quite cheap restaurant, if I didn't know the price-range in the area. And the quality of stakes is at least the same as in aforementioned smoke-related restaurants.

All in all, I definetly would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

As a steak lover and international traveler I only can recommend this place for its excellent food. It is along time ago since I enjoyed my steak as there. I had a taste of Bavarian and U.S. meat. It is hard to tell the favorite. But I have to give the Bavarian one the best. Never had such a soft and juicy steak in Germany. All was perfect but the service was not as previous described. The waitress was stupid enough don't change a to much cold read wine but complained the bar man had it to long in the fridge.
I guess one man makes no business!

Thank B. S
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

Everything was perfect. I was here due to my wife's birthday and the steaks were simply delicious! The wine was very good also. The prices are above average but the food worth it