LetoMotel Munchen City Nord
US$144
US$125
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
US$87
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvending machinerooms are smallolympic parkrecommend this hotelchecking outcity centreunderground stationnice hotelminute walklidlbakerywimmerbedbmwsoapfridgemarienplatz
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This hotel is very basic, but value for money. The rooms are small and basically just a bed and bathroom, but they are clean and comfortable. Great for a short stay on a budget. Its a little bit out of town, and there is not much around the area food or cafe wise. I would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Good things:
- Clean and nice room
- not far from metro station

Extra info, mostly for the hotel if they read this:
- Welcomed by a friendly staff and got some help for sightseeing
- After first day we asked to get a big blanket instead of two small to the receptionist in the evening, she said sorry, the cleaning staff went home, try ask receptionist in the morning. That was ok, though I don't understand why the guest have to ask two times for the same request instead of her just making a note to the staff / cleaning in the morning.
Then I asked the receptionist in the morning, who then said with a not welcoming voice that it is just how it is and gave no comment to that his colleague the night before had said it was possible.
- At the same time I asked for why the wifi almost did not work in the rooms, he said try another time a day as it is shared. Like how can tourists try another time than mornings and evenings? We want to go sightseeing, right? That was very rude.
I had to figure out the issue my self: the wifi signal is very bad in the bed area but fine at the toilet next to the door, most likely because the distance to their wifi spots. They could have told me this, but then again, who want to work sitting on the toilet? :) Well, I had to do that anyway.
- I also asked the same guy, whom was having this weird looking big beard (it is ok to have, but it did not fit as a receptionist), if the TV in the rooms had English speaking feature as many of the German channels had nice movies in the evening but in German translation. He said probably not, try it your self on the remote. I told him I tried all, and he did not care. All I needed was either a) no, sorry for the inconvenience or b) let me try check for you as I am not sure.
- When checking out it was luckily not the annoying guy but instead two girls sitting in the reception, but as I gave them the key I found out they did not care too. One just took the key and kept talking loud with the other girl there. No confirmation if room was ok so we could leave or asking us about the stay etc.

So overall, all those small things which was not a real problem (except the bad wifi) made the stay annoying. Even the room price is not that high, receptionists should be friendly.
Good thing for the management, is that these things can be changed very easy, either by new staff or by training. And for people who actually need wifi they can be relocated to rooms closer to a wifi spot.

we had booked for 3 nights for 2 rooms and we are all foreigners

Room Tip: if need wifi in the room, ask to be suited near a wifi spot
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jesper D
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

This was a last minute booking for me as my flight was cancelled so I didn’t know what to expect as it was a busy Christmas period. However, I was pleasantly surprised because the hotel was clean, modern and cosy. The rooms are small and there is no safe but it was perfect for what we needed. The only thing is that there was no soap which would have been useful!

All in all, I would recommend this hotel and stay again if I was in Munich.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mala K
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed with my boyfriend for 5 days in Munich and we loved this hotel. It doesn't matter that it is not right in the center because the underground station is 5 minutes far and you are in the center in 15 minutes. Extremely clean, they clean everyday. There is a bakery next to the hotel and a supermarket also.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights. Although check in is at 3 o'clock we arrived at around 11 o'clock. The reception staff are really friendly and helpful. We were able to leave our bags in the secure storage so we didn't have to carry them around. The hotel is in a great location too. A quiet area with a Netto and Lidl and a Wimmer bakery next door. Olympia Einkeifszentrum U-Bahn is only a five minute walk away. The room was very clean and tidy. Basic but ideal for a couple of nights. It had everything we needed. Plus kettle and tea and coffee. I would definitely stay here again when I return to Munich.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family