Hotel Laimer Hof(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$257
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$522
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
2,720 results
All reviewsrosenheimer platzcity centres bahn stationdeutsches museumdirect accessbusy hotelminute walkexcellent locationbig hotelbusiness triplobby areaconvenient locationmini barper dayhotel barbusiness hotelbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

This hotel's location is very good. We paid approx $120 per night for a Queen room. Small but very clean. A-Bahn located beneath hotel, with connection right to airport. Also 2 Supermarkets, Apotheke, clothing stores and restaurants located there as well. Approx 25 euros for breakfast at the hotel, but we ate both mornings at a fantastic bakery, also same area. Fresh croissants, apple and fruit tarts, sandwiches every day. About 12 euros for 2 including coffee. Long line at check in which was annoying, as only 2 clerks at desk. Housekeeping knocked at our door checkout day at 8:15 am and woke us up. But all in all we enjoyed our stay, and would go back there again, as you are so close to everything

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Jackie K
RituAgni, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Jackie K,

Thank you for your most valuable feedback. I am glad that the location and the adjacent shopping center worked out well for you. My apologies for the wait at the check in. We are working on reducing the wait times for an efficient and speedy service to all our guests. May I politely recommend hanging the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door to avoid housekeeping to disturb you.
Thank you once again for staying with us. Look forward to serving you with enhanced service standards in the days to come.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

I chose Holiday Inn for safety, clean, bit characterless, efficient etc. Wrong! This hotel ticked all the usual boxes but excelled in its customer service. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and efficient, always genuinely pleased to help.

The real bonus was the bar, managed by the excellent Tomas (please excuse any mis-spelling.) It's populated by people who begin as strangers but leave as friends, the range of drinks is more than adequate and the horseshoe shape makes it easy for the single traveller to strike up a conversation. For an international hotel the ambience is amazing, even when Germany are getting stuffed 2-4 by Argentina! But this only reflects the overall attitude of all the staff here, who appear to enjoy their jobs and take pride in doing them well. They made my stay a very enjoyable one.

One thing though; don't sign up for the breakfast, the shopping mall beneath the hotel has a couple of nice bistros and a supermarket; shame on you Holiday Inn for trying to get 25 euros a day out of me online, especially when it was offered at 15 upon arrival! I'll return to this hotel, definitely, but I'll bring my own cornflakes!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank mikesam49

Dear mikesam49,

Thank you for your full points. It is our pleasure to make our guests feel home away from home. I will certainly pass your compliments on to Thomas and to the rest of the team. I would like to use this opportunity to clarify that the breakfast offer for 15 Euro is a special offer and cannot be cancelled. It is booked for the entire stay so works out well for the guests whose plans are fixed. However the 25 Euro offer allows the guests the flexibility to book it when they walk to the restaurant. I hope this info helps next time you visit us.
Thank you once again for staying with us. Look forward to welcoming you with greater enthusiasm in the days to come.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

Stopped for four nights here, would recommend for a cheap break. The rooms were nice and clean faultless pretty much, little things like a hot tub and a bigger Restaurant menu are missing here, Food and drink reasonable price however I wouldn't class it near the city centre. You need to walk around 10-15minutes to get to the city but we had no problems, traveling around from here is easy.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
RituAgni, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Mattcooper91,

Thank you for your nice feedback. It is our pleasure to be at your service. Thank you once again for staying with us. Look forward to be a your service with greater enthusiasm in the days to come.

Reviewed 5 September 2014 via mobile

The first impression of the hotel is a huge queue at the reception. Standing for 30 minutes after serious road. At the reception, all cute, all smiles. Next. The next morning we went to the city, even in the hour of the day to rest, and the room had not been cleaned! On the floor is a cleaner who does not speak English. I want to remind you that the hotel has 4 stars! The room is great, the view from the window is awesome, but the service could be better!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Coprü P,

Many thanks for your valuable feedback. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the marvellous city view from the comfort of your room. My apologies for the wait at the Reception and for the dealyed housekeeping service. It is sometimes unavoidable due to the events in the house and in the city. Thank you for your understanding.

Many thanks for staying with us. look forward to restoring your faith in our amenities and services next time you visit Munich.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

I had very nice stay and impression during my business trip to Munich. Comfortable room with all you need and good housekeeping, meeting facilities, fiendly staff. Perfect location in a quiet place, next to convenient shopping center Motorama and with perfect access to the city center within 7-10 minutes, especially convenient to reach S-bahn via closed gallery at rainy weather.I had really nothing to complain about.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Dmitry E,

Thank you for your full points to our hotel. It is our pleasure to be your host. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing us for your travel needs. Look forward to welcoming you once again with greater enthusiasm in the days to come.