I have stayed in a number of hotels in Munich over the last 20 years as I visit Minich twice a year for business. MO scores very highly and I believe that it's no 1 strength it's the service from its staff. I have stayed in both rooms with a view and with no view but overall my experience is very positive and I enjoy the friendly and very polite atmosphere that all staff have. It's location is great, it's facilities are good for the size of this hotel and the new gym is an improvement from the past.
The cigar smoking room is also important for me and if I may recommend something it would be to improve its decoration and make it a little more" warm" just like the rest of its lounge that is very causy!
I feel at home when I am at the MO Munich and I look forward going back again.
Well done to a well managed hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Booking.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental