I note earlier reviewers question the service at MO Munich this was certainly not what we experienced. We spent 5 days at the MO Munich and the service was faultless, professional and on par with the MO Singapore (where we have stayed regularly). Every member of staff was exceedingly gracious and during our stay I celebrated my birthday. Well, the Hotel delivered roses to our room and when we had returned from dinner that night a birthday cake had been delivered.
These were lovely gestures on the part of the Hotel. Other things that made the stay pleasant was the complementary mini bar, the high quality Bang and Olsun tv and sound system and the attention to detail in the cleanliness of the room.
The Hotel is just a short walk from Marienplatz which has shopping and an underground station that will whisk you around the city very quickly.
Should we return to Munich we shall definitely stay at the MO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental