US$236
Mercure
US$276
US$235
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop barfour seasonsbell staffluxury hotelrooms are beautifulwalk in closetcomplimentary mini barwelcome drinkwonderful hotelhofbrau housejunior suitefavorite hotelthe location is perfectconciergematsuhisagermanyhofbrauhaus
Reviewed 13 February 2018

We had an amazing two days stay at the best hotel in town and would always come back to the MO. the moment you enter the door you feel at home and there is no desire which can not be met. Staff is extremly well trained and friendly

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank peterpt2016
MOMUCMunich, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Munich, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear peterpt2016,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing your impressions on TripAdvisor.
I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated my colleagues’ service from the heart.
We are looking forward to your return visit in the near future and thank you for being a FAN of Mandarin Oriental.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Mandarin Oriental during a cold week in January and had one of the best hotel stays of our lives. Although I have traveled around the world, this was the most elegant and comfortable hotel I have ever stayed at. Service was impeccable (at every level), the staff went out of their way to assist in every way, our room was beautiful and fabulously appointed, the breakfast was delicious, and the beds (sheets, pillows) were incomparable. I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LagunaBeach_CALocal
MOMUCMunich, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Munich, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear LagunaBeach_CALocal,

What a pleasure to read your marvelous comment.

I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and that you were satisfied with our high service standards. With much pleasure I shared your excellent evaluation with my colleagues who were thrilled to learn their gracious services were positively received by you.

Thank you for staying at Mandarin Oriental, Munich and for being such a supportive FAN of Mandarin Oriental.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

My wife and I travel several weeks a year and typically stay at 5 star hotels. We have stayed in some incredible hotels and I can say without a doubt Mandarin Oriental in Munich is one of the best! We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MOMUCMunich, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Munich, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear MoeFarheed,

Thank you for staying at Mandarin Oriental, Munich. With much pleasure I have learned that you had a FANtastic time in our hotel and that we have met your expectations.
We are very much looking forward to your return visit in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

What a wonderful hotel! My partner and I stayed here for three nights and from the moment we walked in to the moment we checked out we received the most attentive, courteous and considerate attention. It was pretty flawless. The location is terrific, right in the heart of the city and within walking distance to most of the main attractions. And we loved our room. We requested a quiet room on a high floor and were given exactly that, with a lovely view to boot. The room was spacious and very comfortable and the bathroom was well appointed. Every day we looked forward to coming back to the hotel and even now, weeks later, we are still talking about it, missing it. If you can, stay here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DJJY
MOMUCMunich, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Munich, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear DJJY,

Many thanks for sharing your wonderful experience on the occasion of your recent visit at Mandarin Oriental, Munich.
I am delighted to learn that we have met your expectations and that you had an enjoyable and memorable stay at our hotel.
Your praise is well received by my colleagues and they are thrilled that you appreciated their service from the heart.
We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to Mandarin Oriental, Munich.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Having the opportunity of visiting several hotels of the chain , i really might say I AM A FAN))) The only negative was the terrible noise from the street during the night which we discussed with the manager on duty and i would say his respond was very professional and adequate. Breakfast needs huge improvement in a matter of service.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear galinat,

It was a pleasure reading that you are a FAN of Mandarin Oriental and we thank you for staying with us.
I am so sorry about the noise from the street and that the service at breakfast was not up to our usual standard. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused to you.
I hope that, nevertheless, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again to Mandarin Oriental, Munich.