“Best meal on our Munich trip.”
Review of Marais Soir

Marais Soir
Ranked #368 of 4,027 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Recommended by a local and what a treat!........ We had the 4 course tasting menu with an accompanying wine for each course and would highly recommend it. Great presentation and fantastic flavours.

1  Thank Richard D

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Perfect for dinner. Creative food which is subtle but complimentary to each other. Chef happy to tell u his creations. Super service and good value. Highly recommended

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I walked by this street and saw this nice mixture of old parisian lifestyle and a "café". Take a seat inside and enjoy this nice atmosphere !! you will love trying one of the several cakes

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Cool Mediterranean bistro, serving up some pretty awesome flavors with blends from Italy and France. I had the Sage-Scented Saltimbocca as part of my four courses here. Great service and good value.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

My friend and I were in Munich for Oktoberfest and were looking for something casual and different as we had had our fair share of local fare in the past few days. We came across this place as close by and had good online reviews.
We managed to get a table without a booking and it was comfortably busy with most tables but a few occupied.
The atmosphere was relaxed but we weren't expecting the food to be so impressive in both presentation and taste. Not an extensive menu and mostly French style, but really great flavours and wine was paired well by waitress (Sabrina I hope spelt correctly).
We chilled and drank wine until closing time but the staff didn't mind. We had a good chat with Riccardo (owner) when were leaving and he was very friendly.
I would be very happy to return again. Thanks