“Great meal, great service”
Review of CoCo - Indochine

CoCo - Indochine
Ranked #19 of 1,244 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Description: In traditionellen Tontopfen werden typische Gerichte der franzosischen Kolonialzeit in Indochina serviert. Die ursprunglichen Rezepte sind schlicht: Frische Zutaten, Gemuse, Fisch und Fleisch aus der asiatischen Region und ein Feuerwerk an Gewurzen zeichnen die Speisen der indochine Kuche aus.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We had two starters, one being tofu and one being their mango salad, both amazing!
The mains were the Buddha burger and a vegetarian noodle (can't remember the name) that the waiter recommended. Initially we intended to share, but when the meals arrived we decided against it as we were so satisfied with our dishes.
For drinks we had the ginger tea and the vit-shock mocktail. We initially ordered another type of tea, but the waiter advised us against it as he said it wasn't fresh. This I found a good sign of the quality of their food and how they value it.
For desserts we had the black rice pudding, which I highly recommend and their coffee which was brewed in a traditional way and was served like iced coffee. It was the best iced coffee I ever had. I can't remember the name, but they'll help if you ask.

In terms of service, they were really helpful and didn't hesitate in making us feel at home and comfy. The service was beyond words!

1  Thank choco_zz

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Yummy food in the cutest area. Perfect for a day trip. There isn't one dish I didn't love and its priced reasonably.

1  Thank nikokarp82
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Really, really good! Cool atmosphere with young crowd. The service was excellent, very friendly staff.
The food was great! Every meal with the perfect amount of spices. Portions are big also.
Can't wait to come back!

1  Thank martasamkas33139
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

You need to visit coco not only because it good location (heart of Nuremberg) but also because its environment, surrounded by good people, friendly waiters and most important very yummy food!
I would also recommend to you taste their drinks home made.
Price is very good as it is all over Germany and especially nuremberg.
12 euros for a dish with duck, vegetables and potatoes or jasmin rice.

3  Thank brunol347
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I loved every flavour they served on my plate. I ordered some rolls as a starter (I am a veggie) and they were incredibly tasty and full of character. As I main I ordered a "burger" and something totally different came on my table. I actually asked if it was the right thing but there was a bit of confusion and I ended up eating it (really yummy spring rolls, by the way). Indeed, it was a mistake, but they asked me to enjoy it (and didn't put it in my bill!) and then my seitan burger came eventually. What a feast! The sauces, the mango, the great seitan (not always you can get it right) and the attitude of the waiters made the whole dinner a great experience. I truly enjoyed every bit of it.

GO for it!!!