“Sensational Vietnamese-Chinese Fusion.”
Review of CoCo - Indochine

CoCo - Indochine
Ranked #19 of 1,233 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Description: In traditionellen Tontopfen werden typische Gerichte der franzosischen Kolonialzeit in Indochina serviert. Die ursprunglichen Rezepte sind schlicht: Frische Zutaten, Gemuse, Fisch und Fleisch aus der asiatischen Region und ein Feuerwerk an Gewurzen zeichnen die Speisen der indochine Kuche aus.
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

An unexpected sleeper hit. From the layout, this restaurant is a humble, wooden bar type with moderate lighting.

This place was already highly rated but wow. Two things jumped out at us while we dined here.

The food: Excellent. Truly wonderful. Had the Curry duck with rice and seriously, it is one of the best I have ever had. If not, the absolute best.

The service: Impeccable. If you look away from your table, they will look your way. If your eyes lock with the waitress, she will walk right over. Gave us good advice on the menu, and was motivated to give us a great experience. We were grateful.

English was spoken by all wait staff, which is a major plus.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Finding food for vegetarians in Nuremberg is difficult as the Germans have a local statute requiring that they should eat one kilo of pork per person every 24 hours. So any visitor is compromised. My wife is one such vegetarian victim and we toured the city looking for a place to dine. Not easy. We found this small restaurant in the city centre with Vietnamese cuisine. There was a large selection of absolutely delicious dishes with several non meat options. Loved it.

1  Thank Tony I
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I'm a big fan of Vietnamese food and wanted to introduce one member of our party to it. We tried out half of the starter menu so that he could get a taste for it - and he loved it. His vegetarian tofu dish was very good, as was our curry and duck dish (the duck was tender and moist beyond belief). I'm convinced that I would become a 'regular' if I lived in Nuremberg. Instead, I'll have to plan my next visit. This one's not to be missed.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Loved this restaurant, visited it many times while visiting Nuremburg. The quality and flavour of the food was better than some of the dishes I tried when visiting Vietnam. Prices are good, service good. I do recommend booking for an evening meal as they get busy. A must try if you enjoy Asian cuisine.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This was a wonderful spot to celebrate a birthday and to take a break from bratwurst and potatoes. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was very nice and it's in a cute area, easily reachable by foot from the main square. Yum! My favorite dish was the curry chicken and rice, and don't forget to order the fresh rolls for appetizers.