“Delicious Authentic Thai Cuisine ”
Review of Gold Thai Imbiss

Gold Thai Imbiss
Ranked #55 of 1,234 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

This is one of the most delicious Thai food I tried outside of Asia! The chef & staff are Thai & their food is just amazing! Not the usual deep fried Asian food at all, in fact it's scrumptiously prepared food.

Love their stir fry with glutinous rice & wide variety of rice noodle based dishes. A must try!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I love this place. I'd a lunch with my boyfriend and we ate a pad Thai tofu and pad Thai normal. The food was incredible, very tasty. The personal is kindly
and smiling. The place is cheap. I really recommend it.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We had two Pad Thai and I can only attest the quality of the food. The food is serve very quickly with fresh products.
Nice people and great food can only work for me :)

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

People are very nice, even made salad for me. I'm so happy to eat here, wish they can improve a bit, thanks a lot.
My problem is: It has MSG inside. I can't eat msg. Maybe next time can ask them please do not add msg would work.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Best Thai food I reckon in nürnberg! Tasted more authentic and reminds me of my trip to Bangkok. Wide variety of dishes and specials. For those who enjoy Thai style spiciness don't forget to inform they you want it Thai style spicy ;)