“Amazing Tour”

Nuremberg Tours in English
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Nuremberg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why should you book with me? Simply put, I am good at what I do and I love doing it. I'm a cultural interpreter, NOT a teacher (passing on knowledge) or a sightseeing guide (pointing things out). I'm more like a reverse anthropologist: a local expert insider explaining and sharing Nuremberg, Bamberg, and Rothenburg culture with my inquisitive customers. I lead exploratory walks and unscripted cultural experiences. I present information in a way that allows my customers to make their own mental connections. After all, a tour with just interesting information is infotainment. The most memorable tours are the ones that make people think and feel. My availability is 24 / 7 / 365 and you can book me at short notice!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Two of us took an afternoon tour with Kevin earlier this week. It was an amazing experience. He is so knowledgeable and energetic. I thought I knew a lot about Nazi Germany and the trials but I learned so much in that afternoon. There is no way I would have understood the scope and importance of Nuremberg in the events leading up to WWII without this tour.

I would absolutely recommend Kevin.

TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your kind words, Kathleen. You made my day!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"local history"
"an excellent guide"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We did the WW2 combo trip with Kevin and it was a real highlight of our whole holiday. Kevin is exceptionally knowledgeable, with a fund of information and photos that demonstrated the overt and covert intentions of the Nazi party. We learned a phenomenal amount, and saw things we wouldn't otherwise have seen (and indeed, wouldn't have even known about). Kevin is an expert on the topic, very professional and very accommodating. It was a superb tour and worth every penny. Thank you!

You are too kind. Thank you!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had an individual tour of Rothenberg with Kevin. He tailored his normal tour to better suit what I wanted to do and see. I had a great time and would highly recommend him. I think it's the best way to see the high points when one is in unfamiliar territory.

Kevin was personable and knew his history.

Thanks, John! It was a pleasure spending the day with you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had our tour with Kevin and it was absolutely perfect! He is so knowledgeable and friendly. He is very easy to talk to and has interesting stories to tell that one doesn’t hear about in plain history books. Kevin took us to all the WWII sites in Nuremberg and showed us pictures of the actual sites as the Nazis had them. He is extremely knowledgeable of the WWII history and we learned so much from him. At the end he directed us to the best bratwurst we’ve had on our trip. I picked this tour because my son wanted to go and see all the WWII sites and the tour was more than we could have hoped for. Thank you Kevin!

TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Many, many thanks! I enjoyed our discussions.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were on a week long river cruise, our last day of the cruise was in Nuremberg. Because there was so much history in this city I thought it would be nice to break from the pack and hire a local guide. Our travel agent recommended Kevin and we are so glad she did. Kevin is personal, professional, extremely passionate and knowledgeable about the city, both its medieval history and WWII history. His Mercedes van is a very comfortable way to travel between the different areas of the city. I highly recommend Kevin for anyone looking to explore Nuremberg.

Thank you very much for your review, Ginger! You guys were a pleasure to be with.