Lowest prices for your stay
US$58
Free cancellation until 16/12/21
US$58
Free cancellation until 15/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$57
PricelineUS$58
Hotels.comUS$58
FindHotelUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I do extensive business travel in Germany, mostly in the greater Munich area. As a business traveler I would absolutely NOT RECOMMEND this hotel to a fellow business traveler. I will list the positives first and then the negatives that cause me to absolutely dislike this hotel.

The Good:
1. Central, convenient location, next to the Augsburg Train Station.
2. Rooms where available, while most other hotels in the area where sold out (may be that should have been my first clue).

The Bad:
1. I arrived at a flight from the US on Sunday Morning. They had the nerve to charge me € 25 extra so I could get into the room at noon, rather than at 2PM. Please note, the room was ready and no extra effort was required on their part. To me this is akin to highway robbery.
2. No air condition. Cannot open windows due to noise from nearby train station.
3. They give you two (2!) towels a day. No wash cloth, just one almost-shower-size towel and a smaller towel.
4. The shower will comfortably accommodate a five year old child. As an adults you will feel like taking a shower in a phone booth.
5. A single squeeze bottle for soap and shampoo (this may be ok for some, but I prefer a bar of soap and shampoo).
6. If you park in the underground garage, it costs you € 10 per day, which is not that bad in itself, but the hotel is not able to provide you with anything but a daily ticket (no multi days or weekly validities). So, you have to go to them every single day, fill out a form on a clip board, and get your daily ticket. I guess the idea of “do what is good for the customer” is a strange concept for this hotel.
7. The quality of the hotel breakfast is ok, but compared to a Marriott breakfast, I would rate it a 3 out of 10.
8. The TV is a flat screen, but does not provide an HDMI connector to watch your own things.
9. The room had a good size bed (may be queen size) but was only about 20 inches off the floor. As an older person, this makes it difficult to get up from it.
10. There are surfaces in the room to store things, but no drawers to keep items out of view.
11. The WiFi connection…oh boy! The advertised “free WiFi” gives you 1 Mb/sec MAXIMUM. That is like going to modern day Rome and have to drink water from the ancient aqua ducts!
12. The crown goes to their cancellation policy (I had a same day cancellation rule). I had to check out one day early. So, I am being charged 90% of the room rate for that one day. Apparently, the uncertainties, often associated with business travel, is an unknown concept for this hotel. No other hotel ever charged me for checking out one day early. As a “consolation”, I was told that I would get that money refunded if they sell out that night. Of course, there is no way for me to check on that; so I have to take their word for it!

If you a business traveler, you have been warned!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank W H
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Very warm welcome and staff friendly throughout. Well-equipped, spacious rooms with light, bright decor and smart shower room. However, there is no air conditioning and the rooms get very hot. Open the window and it's extremely noisy due to traffic (it's on a bus and tram route being so close to the station) and construction work. Convenient location with great public transport links, plus the hotel package includes a pass for the bus and tram - perfect if you are going to an exhibition at the Messe. Just bring your earplugs!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

A very affordable hotel in the heart of Augsburg, with both Bus and Train transportation in a 100 meter radius. The rooms have all the necessities for an official trip and on booking this hotel gives you a free Bus pass for teh duration of the stay.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I spent one night in this hotel. At check in staff was nice and efficient although I arrived very late. Hotel is easy to find because it's right at the train station.
You can park your car at the multi storey car park right behind the hotel. It costs 10€ for the hotel guests for 24 hours.There is a complementary Wi-Fi, rooms are quite small but clean and quiet.
Breakfast costs 14€. There is lots of choice and the staff there is really nice too.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip, the room was clean, the soundproofing is adequate. Even though there was construction work around the hotel I could not hear much in the room. The room size is not huge but also not bad.They advertise free Wifi but forget to mention that it's limited to 256kBps, that is completely useless. For usable internet they charge 8 Euros per 24h which is a ripoff. The underground parking nextdoor is convenient and costs 10Eur per night and can be charged to the room.

Date of stay: January 2017