Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$66
Hotels.com
US$66
PricelineUS$73
TripadvisorUS$66
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2019

Hotel is old and in a very noisy location. Has no AC, room is very small and don’t suit 2 people. When I got to the hotel, my room was not available even after the check in time, so I was put in a double bed room not to wait for 3 hours. Later, I discovered they did the same to other 5 people of my group. The room I got was dirty, smelly.

Room tip: Choose another hotel.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IntercityAugsburg, Manager at IntercityHotel Augsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.

We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Best regards,

Daniel Kosin

Reviewed 3 December 2018

I was here for two nights, on a work trip. All basic requirements are met - the hotel is easy to find (just step out of the station), the room is clean and quiet, the toilet and hot water shower works, check-in and check-out is easy and without long lines, there are places to eat nearby, etc.

I needed to add a second person to the room (I had booked a single, and my son ended up traveling with me) - it was easy to acquire an additional room key for a small additional payment.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AjitC99
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our road trip through Europe. On the upside it is fairly cheap, the room and bed was ok. And the hotel has an agreement for parking in the parking garage round the corner. On the downside the breakfast was not to impressive, it took a long time to check in and the room did not have air conditioning. All in all it was alright for one night.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Everything is clean and the staff so friendly
The location is absolutely amazing, it's just next them train station and front of you the tram station
Near the city centre as well about 5 minutes walk only
Defiantly I'll come back again

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Well this Hotel wasn't very cheap if you compare the pricing to the surrounding Area. Unfortunately the Hotel Plays its cards only by the fact it is near to the Augsburg main Railway station. The Reception was very friendly and competent but had no chance to deliver any additional services to the customer. The Reception could not offer any snacks, besides Peanuts, no drinks only Coka Cola - that is totally outdated customer service. That is below standard in such a large Hotel (100+ Rooms) in such prominent location. Basically the Hotel could offer much more but it seems to be not willing in doing so. The room has been clean and tidy - the sound insulation was good and the aircon was working correctly (within the set limits of the Hotel). My verdict- if you have no other place stay.. than this is it.

Date of stay: December 2016