Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$66
Hotels.com
US$66
PricelineUS$73
FindHotelUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019

The location was perfect as I was traveling by train and I only had to walk a few hundred feet to the hotel. The people at the front desk spoke English which was extremely helpful. They were courteous and couldn’t have been nicer. The room was small but very clean. I would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IntercityAugsburg, Manager at IntercityHotel Augsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Dear Betty,

Thank you very much for the great review of our hotel.

Iam sure that my team will be happy about your praise like me.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Daniel Kosin

Reviewed 28 August 2019

Hotel is old and in a very noisy location. Has no AC, room is very small and don’t suit 2 people. When I got to the hotel, my room was not available even after the check in time, so I was put in a double bed room not to wait for 3 hours. Later, I discovered they did the same to other 5 people of my group. The room I got was dirty, smelly.

Room tip: Choose another hotel.
Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IntercityAugsburg, Manager at IntercityHotel Augsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.

We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Best regards,

Daniel Kosin

Reviewed 3 December 2018

I was here for two nights, on a work trip. All basic requirements are met - the hotel is easy to find (just step out of the station), the room is clean and quiet, the toilet and hot water shower works, check-in and check-out is easy and without long lines, there are places to eat nearby, etc.

I needed to add a second person to the room (I had booked a single, and my son ended up traveling with me) - it was easy to acquire an additional room key for a small additional payment.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank AjitC99
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our road trip through Europe. On the upside it is fairly cheap, the room and bed was ok. And the hotel has an agreement for parking in the parking garage round the corner. On the downside the breakfast was not to impressive, it took a long time to check in and the room did not have air conditioning. All in all it was alright for one night.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Everything is clean and the staff so friendly
The location is absolutely amazing, it's just next them train station and front of you the tram station
Near the city centre as well about 5 minutes walk only