Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$73
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2020

I have to concede. Intercity chain can apparently offer good accommodation at a decent price. In September 2018 I stayed in Intercity Berlin. Hysterical service and expensive then. This time friendly reception and summer sale for two of us. Couldn't ask for more really. If you are on a round trip by train the location is perfect. Three minutes from railway station. Small, silent and well equipped room for two nights. Comfy beds and gorgeous shower! Main objection is the lack of aircon. A feeble fan is not enough when European climate change summer heat wave strikes. We had to open
windows to get some relief early morning and stand in the breeze to cool down. Intercity Augsburg offered a decent but not superb breakfast. The one thing we appreciated most during our stay was probably the free ticket to Augsburg's excellent public transport system. It provided perfect access to most sights in the - recently upgraded to Unesco World Heritage site - city!!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Michael B
IntercityAugsburg, Manager at IntercityHotel Augsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Dear Michael,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in one of our IntercityHotels very soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2019

The location was perfect as I was traveling by train and I only had to walk a few hundred feet to the hotel. The people at the front desk spoke English which was extremely helpful. They were courteous and couldn’t have been nicer. The room was small but very clean. I would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IntercityAugsburg, Manager at IntercityHotel Augsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Dear Betty,

Thank you very much for the great review of our hotel.

Iam sure that my team will be happy about your praise like me.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2019

Hotel is old and in a very noisy location. Has no AC, room is very small and don’t suit 2 people. When I got to the hotel, my room was not available even after the check in time, so I was put in a double bed room not to wait for 3 hours. Later, I discovered they did the same to other 5 people of my group. The room I got was dirty, smelly.

Room tip: Choose another hotel.
Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IntercityAugsburg, Manager at IntercityHotel Augsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.

We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 December 2018

I was here for two nights, on a work trip. All basic requirements are met - the hotel is easy to find (just step out of the station), the room is clean and quiet, the toilet and hot water shower works, check-in and check-out is easy and without long lines, there are places to eat nearby, etc.

I needed to add a second person to the room (I had booked a single, and my son ended up traveling with me) - it was easy to acquire an additional room key for a small additional payment.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank AjitC99
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our road trip through Europe. On the upside it is fairly cheap, the room and bed was ok. And the hotel has an agreement for parking in the parking garage round the corner. On the downside the breakfast was not to impressive, it took a long time to check in and the room did not have air conditioning. All in all it was alright for one night.

Date of stay: July 2018