We stayed for 1 night in order to visit the Christmas Markets.
- Short walk to the old town (approx. 5 mins) and good value compared to accommodation within the walls
- Friendly staff at reception and breakfast
- Nice breakfast selection (incl. gluten free bread, bacon and scrambled eggs)
- Free parking and WiFi
- Rooms are basic and a little dated
- No kettle in room (although tea and coffee available for a price in the common area)
We would stay again if visiting Rothenburg!
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included